The Early Married Life of the Morels
1. In the town that the Morels live in, what is the main industry?
2. What is the name of Paul's neighborhood?
(a) The Tops.
(b) The Sides.
(c) The Bottoms.
(d) The Middles.
3. In the beginning, what year does the novel take place?
4. What are the names of the Morel parents?
(a) Walter and Gertrude.
(b) Luke and Deborah.
(c) Shane and Barbara.
(d) Peter and Mary.
5. What is the name of William's sister?
6. When the novel begins, how long have the Morels been married?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 8 years.
7. Which of the following contributes to the problems the Morels have with money?
(a) Mrs. Morel loses her job.
(b) Mr. Morel's drinking.
(c) A recent death in the family.
(d) Mrs. Morel's shopping habits.
8. Why doesn't Mrs. Morel want to have a third child?
(a) She is afraid of childbirth.
(b) She no longer loves her husband.
(c) She hates pregnancy.
(d) She no longer loves her children.
This section contains 3,384 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)