Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilate do for a living?
(a) Works as a maid
(b) Is a midwife
(c) Makes and sells wine
2. To where do Macon and Pilate escape instead of staying in their hiding place?
(a) To their home
(b) To an old barn
(c) To the city
(d) To the woods
3. Where is the person in #2 trying to fly?
(a) Lake Erie
(b) New York
(c) Lake Superior
4. What does Milkman mention that causes Macon to become excited?
(a) A green sack
(b) A car
(c) A book
(d) A city
5. What does Hagar bring as the murder weapon for Milkman's murder?
(a) A huge butcher's knife
(b) A hammer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon reveal about Ruth's relationship with her father?
2. What did Milkman's mother say she was wearing when she was kneeling next to her dead father?
3. Who does Pilate tell Ruth she believes will save Milkman's life one day?
4. Who scares Macon away from the cave and hinders him from leaving with the item in #82?
5. What does Macon Dead do for work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milkman tell Pilate about the bones she found in the cave?
2. What makes Macon excited as Milkman is arguing his point in #25?
3. What is the progress of Milkman's trip back home?
4. What are Pilate and Milkman supposed to do with the bones Pilate found in the cave?
5. What is the job that First Corinthians takes?
6. What is Milkman's reaction to the message he receives at the General Store?
7. What are some of Milkman's first impressions of the Butler house when he arrives?
8. What does Guitar realize about Hagar as he helps her get back to her house?
9. What are some of the ways First Corinthians hides her true employment situation?
10. What does First Corinthians' job mean to her?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)