|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Macon explain why he doesn't want Milkman to visit his aunt?
(a) Sort of
(c) Yes, and he beats him as punishment
2. What is the goal of the organization?
(a) To begin to take over the town
(b) To keep the playing field even
(c) There is no goal
(d) To kill others
3. Who does Macon talk about in order to distract Milkman from his other questions?
(d) The First Macon Dead
4. Who is Milkman becoming worried about?
(a) First Corinthians
5. Where does Milkman go to hide from Hagar?
(d) The rental office
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Milkman's legs is shorter than the other?
2. Who has Milkman been sleeping with for some time?
3. Which of these is not one of the rules of Guitar's organization?
4. What does Macon want to buy and rent to black professionals?
5. Who is the drunk and crazy tenant that waves around a shotgun and a wad of cash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Pilate and Milkman supposed to do with the bones Pilate found in the cave?
2. Who are the women that sing together that have such beautiful voices?
3. What does Milkman realize when he tries to buy a present for Hagar?
4. What is the progress of Milkman's trip back home?
5. To where does Robert Smith want to fly when he is standing on the roof of Mercy Hospital?
6. What is the cause of Guitar's new and strange habits?
7. What is the surprise Milkman encounters when he goes to Susan Byrd's house?
8. With what greeting does Pilate welcome Milkman upon his return?
9. Why does Milkman decide to travel to Danville?
10. What is the explanation that Susan Byrd gives for her behavior the previous time that Milkman visited?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)