|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons is Solomon purported to have had?
2. What does the new job holder say the job is in order to save face?
3. Who is considered to be a dead end at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Susan Byrd
(c) Grace Long
4. What is the real name of Milkman's grandfather?
5. What shocks Pilate and Reba?
(a) Hagar's hairstyle
(b) Hagar's appearance
(c) The price of Hagar's spree
(d) Hagar's new attitude
6. What does Guitar NOT want to use in his plans for The Seven Days responsibilities?
7. Why does Guitar warn Milkman about his impending death?
(a) He likes to tease his victims
(b) He doesn't really know why
(c) He thinks they are still friends
(d) He was told to
8. Where is Milkman headed when he runs into Guitar?
9. Why is First Corinthians embarrassed to be seen with her new lover?
(a) He is a friend of the family
(b) He is dirty
(c) He is a common laborer
(d) He is not nice
10. What is Sing's full name?
(a) Singing Song
(b) Singing Woman
(c) Singing Bird
(d) Singing Beauty
11. Who is crying because Solomon leaves?
12. To where did Sing, Jake and Milkman's father travel?
13. How is Solomon getting to Africa?
(a) He is going by boat
(b) He is going to fly
(c) He is going by airplane
(d) He is going by ship
14. What allows Milkman to find the little town?
(a) He notices the sign.
(b) He breaks down in it.
(c) Someone points it out.
(d) He follows a map.
15. Who leavesJake in either a white man's house or an Indian's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job that the answer to #97 gets?
2. What does Susan say that Grace is?
3. What does Guitar think Milkman has done?
4. With what does Guitar try to kill Milkman?
5. Who is the son that Solomon wanted to take back to Africa with him?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)