|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilate wonder aloud?
(a) Why they stole the bag
(b) Who the men are
(c) What might happen next
(d) What they think of her
2. Who does Milkman believe can help him?
(a) Grace Long
(b) Rev. Cooper
(d) Susan Byrd
3. What happens because Guitar and Milkman have the green bag?
(a) They argue
(b) They are arrested
(c) The are killed
(d) They get into a car accident
4. What does Susan say that Grace is?
(a) Someone that she likes very much
(b) A silly woman
(c) A spy
(d) A notorious gossip
5. Where does Milkman buy the used car?
(a) At a dealership
(b) From his dad
(c) From someone's yard
(d) From Guitar
6. What does the person in #110 tell Milkman?
(a) He looks nothing like his father
(b) The gold is gone
(c) He is a bad man
(d) Circe is dead
7. To where does Milkman return?
(a) Susan Byrd's house
(b) His home
(d) The General Store
8. What do Pilate and Reba give to Hagar at the end of the chapter?
(a) A makeover
(b) A new ring
(c) A lovely outfit
(d) A song of mourning
9. Who is the employer in the job in #98?
(c) Michael-Mary Graham
10. What does Hagar not buy?
11. Where does Milkman believe Old Macon was buried?
(a) In a graveyard
(b) In a riverbed
(c) In a cave
(d) In a field
12. With whom does First Corinthians start a relationship?
13. According to the hunting men, who is related to Sing, Milkman's grandmother?
(a) Susan Byrd
(c) Grace Foster
(d) Marguerite Jones
14. Where does First Corinthians go to school?
(a) Bryn Mawr
15. Who saves Guitar and Milkman?
(b) First Corinthians
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milkman go to get a soda?
2. What do the older men in town want Milkman to do?
3. What does Guitar NOT want to use in his plans for The Seven Days responsibilities?
4. How many black children are killed at the start of this chapter?
5. Who leavesJake in either a white man's house or an Indian's house?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)