Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guitar NOT want to use in his plans for The Seven Days responsibilities?
2. Who is the son that Solomon wanted to take back to Africa with him?
3. What does Guitar need in order to accomplish his goal?
(b) A knife
4. What does Susan say that Grace is?
(a) A notorious gossip
(b) A spy
(c) Someone that she likes very much
(d) A silly woman
5. Who is the subject of the song that the children are singing?
6. What does Milkman do once he enters the ruined house?
(c) Calls out
7. Why does Guitar warn Milkman about his impending death?
(a) He doesn't really know why
(b) He thinks they are still friends
(c) He was told to
(d) He likes to tease his victims
8. Who is considered to be a dead end at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Grace Long
(c) Susan Byrd
9. How does Susan describe Jake?
(a) Black as coal
(b) White as light
(c) Quiet as a mouse
(d) Deep as water
10. Who watches the criminals run away?
11. To whom is Milkman pointed as he is looking for Circe?
(b) Circe's aunt
(c) Susan Byrd
(d) Rev. Cooper
12. Who is Jake's actual mother?
13. What does Milkman use to fight off the other man?
(a) A knife
(b) A broken bottle
(c) A gun
(d) His wits
14. Whose day is it to make up for these black children's murders?
(a) Empire State's
15. Who drops off Milkman at his final destination?
(c) Rev. Cooper
(d) Rev. Cooper's son
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Milkman decide to drive?
2. Who is the one that breaks Hagar out of her trance when she is standing over Milkman with the knife?
3. Why can't Rev. Cooper take Milkman where he wants to go?
4. Where does Milkman go to get a soda?
5. Who has been living in this abandoned house?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)