|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guitar warn Milkman about his impending death?
(a) He thinks they are still friends
(b) He likes to tease his victims
(c) He doesn't really know why
(d) He was told to
2. How do the criminals get into Pilate's house?
(a) By opening a window
(b) The closet
(c) The cellar
(d) The front door
3. With what does Guitar try to kill Milkman?
(a) A gun
(b) A wire
(c) A knife
(d) A grenade
4. Who decides to help Milkman get the green bag?
5. What do the older men in town want Milkman to do?
(a) Go hunting
(b) Give them money
(c) Move in
(d) Find a treasure
6. How long does Hagar sit motionless at home?
(a) 3 days
(c) A month
(d) 2 days
7. Whose day is it to make up for these black children's murders?
(b) Empire State's
8. Who ends up raising Jake?
9. Who gives Hagar a ride home after the incident in #145?
10. Is the burglary in this chapter easy?
(a) No, they are caught
(b) Yes, but they are hurt in the process
(c) No, they don't get the item they came for
(d) Yes, they are not caught
11. When are these children killed?
12. What does Guitar need in order to accomplish his goal?
(c) A knife
13. Who is also sitting at Susan Byrd's house?
(a) Grace Long
14. What does the person in #110 tell Milkman?
(a) He is a bad man
(b) Circe is dead
(c) He looks nothing like his father
(d) The gold is gone
15. Why can't Rev. Cooper take Milkman where he wants to go?
(a) He can't ride with blacks
(b) His car is in the shop
(c) He doesn't know how to get there
(d) He doesn't want to
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does First Corinthians start a relationship?
2. Who is Susan's aunt?
3. According to the hunting men, who is related to Sing, Milkman's grandmother?
4. How old is First Corinthians at this time?
5. To where did Sing, Jake and Milkman's father travel?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)