|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert Smith's profession?
(d) Insurance agent
2. Regarding Hagar: The fact that she is so _____ to sleep with robs Milkman of the pleasure that should come with sex.
3. Guitar feels the group is a perfectly ________ and natural reaction to unnatural white people.
4. What does Macon Dead do for work?
(a) Insurance agent
(d) Real estate agent
5. The person who is killed in Guitar's organization must be killed in a ______ way to that of the original murder.
6. Who walks into the rental office as Milkman is finishing up work?
7. What is Milkman's job as he works with his father?
(a) Rent collector
8. Who is thought to have killed the white boy?
(b) Empire State
9. Where do Macon and Pilate decide to sleep?
(a) In a cave
(b) Under a rock formation
(c) In the field
(d) In the attic
10. What does Hagar want to do in response to Milkman's breakup?
(a) Find a new man
(b) Kill him
(d) Move away
11. What is Guitar's advice to Milkman regarding his father?
(a) His father is just an idiot
(b) Kill him
(d) Forget about it
12. What do Macon and Pilate find as they try to bury the man who is killed?
(a) A book
(c) A green sack with 3 pieces of gold in it
(d) A bottle of liquor
13. In his dream, where does Milkman's mother go to visit her father?
(b) Auburn Hills
(d) Fairfield Heights
14. What is the name of the organization of which Guitar is a part?
(a) The Seven Men
(b) The Blacks Over the Whites
(c) The Seven Days
(d) The Weekly Warriors
15. Where is the person in #2 trying to fly?
(b) Lake Erie
(c) Lake Superior
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pilate do for a living?
2. What is the name of the midwife who delivers Macon and Pilate?
3. Who scares Macon away from the cave and hinders him from leaving with the item in #82?
4. Who has Milkman been sleeping with for some time?
5. The purpose of Guitar's organization is to kill _______ white person(s) for each black person that is killed at the hands of a white person
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)