|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) March 2, 1931
(b) February 18, 1931
(c) December 23, 1931
(d) February 13, 1931
2. Which of Milkman's legs is shorter than the other?
(a) It's his left arm that is shorter, not his leg.
(c) Neither is shorter
3. What is Hagar's relationship to Milkman?
4. What does Macon reveal about Ruth's relationship with her father?
(a) It was abusive
(b) It seemed to be incestuous
(c) She killed him
(d) It was not very close
5. Who is one of the members of this organization that eventually cannot not take it?
(c) Robert Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Are Ruth and Milkman's sisters happy with him for beating up on his father?
2. Which of these is not one of the rules of Guitar's organization?
3. Who does Macon talk about in order to distract Milkman from his other questions?
4. Who scares Macon away from the cave and hinders him from leaving with the item in #82?
5. Who is the drunk and crazy tenant that waves around a shotgun and a wad of cash?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)