|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) March 2, 1931
(b) December 23, 1931
(c) February 18, 1931
(d) February 13, 1931
2. Where do Guitar and Milkman go to get a drink?
(a) Terry's Bar
(b) Andrew's Inn
(c) Leo's Lounge
(d) Mary's Bar
3. Which of these women does not sing in the group when Milkman visits?
4. Why does Milkman do things to be unlike his father?
(a) Guitar tells him to
(b) No real reason
(c) Because he wants to irritate Macon
(d) So he can have fun
5. Who is trying to fly at the start of the novel?
(d) Robert Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the drunk and crazy tenant that waves around a shotgun and a wad of cash?
2. Where does Milkman find Guitar?
3. What is the name of the baby delivered in #6?
4. What is Milkman's aunt doing when he comes up to her house?
5. Who has Milkman been sleeping with for some time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)