|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Dead family take its weekly drives?
2. Which of Milkman's legs is shorter than the other?
(c) It's his left arm that is shorter, not his leg.
(d) Neither is shorter
3. What did Ruth hope she and Milkman would have?
(a) A special bond
(b) Their own room
(c) No relationship at all
(d) A house together
4. Who is the person that comes up with the nickname Milkman?
5. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) December 23, 1931
(b) February 13, 1931
(c) February 18, 1931
(d) March 2, 1931
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Freddie think is helping the murderer in #43?
2. When is Hagar thought to be planning to kill Milkman?
3. Who is the one person for whom Milkman does not buy a Christmas present?
4. What kind of car does the Dead family own?
5. Who prevented Macon from attempting to miscarry Milkman when he was in the womb?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)