|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam, Hadley and Joley's rule is that the one who does what gets out of paying the tab?
(a) Flirts with the waitress.
(b) Tells the stupidest joke.
(c) Dances on the table.
(d) Performs a stupid stunt.
2. What does Rebecca do to stay warm?
(a) She wraps a blanket around her body.
(b) She wears many layers.
(c) She turns up the heat.
(d) She constructs a makeshift igloo of frozen foods.
3. Why does Oliver believe that he has to intercept Jane and Rebecca before they reach Joley?
(a) Joley will refuse to let them go back to him.
(b) Joley will call the police.
(c) Joley will kidnap them.
(d) Joley will poison them against him.
4. What does the gas station attendant recognize?
(a) Oliver's voice.
(b) Oliver's gas can.
(c) Oliver's name.
(d) Oliver's truck.
5. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
(a) In a canoe talking.
(b) In a tent kissing.
(c) In the pond swimming.
(d) In a rowboat kissing.
6. At a diner, how do Jane and Rebecca introduce themselves?
(a) As Jane and Rebecca.
(b) As sisters.
(c) As Janet and Rachel.
(d) As Lila and Pearl.
7. How old are Sam and Hadley?
8. Why does Sam undergo two operations?
(a) He is cross-eyed.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He cannot walk.
(d) He has trouble hearing.
9. How long do Jane and Oliver date before they make love?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
10. Does Elkezer want to report the accident to insurance?
(d) Not at first.
11. Over breakfast, where does Jane tell Rebecca is their next destination?
(d) The ruins of the plane crash in Iowa.
12. When Tall Neck sells a convertible MG to Jane, of what is he unaware?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It is brand new.
(c) It is not running well.
(d) He has left a manila envelope with $600 in the MG.
13. What does Jane remember about being ten years old with her father?
(b) Deer hunting.
(d) Goose hunting.
14. Jane and Rebecca arrive at Hansen's orchard and look for who?
(c) Mr. Hansen.
15. Where do Sam, Joley, and Hadley live?
(a) In the Barn House.
(b) In the House Barn.
(c) In the Big Barn.
(d) In the Big House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
2. On the highway between the Grand Canyon and Salt Lake City, who does Jane race against?
3. Does Joley want Jane to send Rebecca back to Oliver?
4. At Port Jefferson, on July 18, 1990, Jane and Rebecca take the ferry to where?
5. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)