|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the dinner that night?
2. What job does Jane have?
(a) She is a principal for the San Diego school system.
(b) She is a nurse for the San Diego school system.
(c) She is a speech pathologist for the San Diego school system.
(d) She is a teacher for the San Diego school system.
3. Between what does Jane feel torn?
(a) Staying married and getting divorced.
(b) Her love for Oliver and her love for Sam.
(c) Pleasing herself or her daughter.
(d) Her desire to be home and with Sam.
4. The wind howls through the metal and the corn stalks like what?
(a) A tornado.
(b) Crying coyotes.
(c) Ghosts of the people killed in the crash.
(d) Wild dogs.
5. Does Elkezer want to report the accident to insurance?
(d) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam repairs the gramophone, what kind of music does it play?
2. What probability does Oliver face?
3. Does Jane feel loss or grief about her father's death?
4. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
5. Why do Jane and Rebecca decide to sell the car?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)