|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time Sam and Oliver return with the gas, what has happened?
(a) They bought the wrong gas.
(b) The car has been towed.
(c) It is dark.
(d) The car has a flat tire.
2. What does Joley describe in this chapter?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His journeys.
(c) Different kinds of love.
(d) His family.
3. What does Oliver demand of Sam?
(a) That he call the police.
(b) That he go with him in his car to get Rebecca.
(c) That he ride separately from him.
(d) That he stay home.
4. Why are Joley, Hadley and Rebecca preparing to go into town?
(a) For dinner.
(b) For supplies.
(c) For ice cream.
(d) For a movie.
5. Between what does Jane feel torn?
(a) Her love for Oliver and her love for Sam.
(b) Her desire to be home and with Sam.
(c) Staying married and getting divorced.
(d) Pleasing herself or her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arlo van Cleeb greet Rebecca?
2. How old are Sam and Hadley?
3. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
4. Does Jane feel loss or grief about her father's death?
5. Where does Oliver's car run out of gas?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)