|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oliver celebrate his own brilliance?
(a) At midnight in the bar of a Holiday Inn.
(b) By watching a documentary on whales.
(c) By calling his wife.
(d) At noon in the bar of a Holiday Inn.
2. What does Jane tell Rebecca when she wakes?
(a) Hadley might survive.
(b) Hadley died quickly and his funeral is tomorrow.
(c) Oliver is leaving.
(d) She wiill be headed home tomorrow.
3. At the beginning of this section, what do Jane and Rebecca gape?
(a) Paintings by Monet.
(b) Human arteries.
(c) A series of pickled fetuses.
(d) A Giacometti sculpture.
4. How does Oliver first meet Jane?
(a) He sees her at a party.
(b) He finds her purse in the tide pool so he returns it to the address listed inside the purse.
(c) He runs into her on the beach.
(d) They are in the same biology course.
5. Sam keeps quiet while Oliver does what?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Pretends to have control of the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver demand of Sam?
2. Does Joley want Jane to send Rebecca back to Oliver?
3. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
4. Why does Sam undergo two operations?
5. Where does Oliver's car run out of gas?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)