|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joley describe in this chapter?
(a) His family.
(b) His childhood.
(c) Different kinds of love.
(d) His journeys.
2. Over what do the adults bicker, regarding Rebecca and Hadley?
(a) Whether they should go after them.
(b) If they should call for help.
(c) Who should call the police.
(d) Who should go to Hadley's mother's home and who should stay in case Rebecca comes back.
3. Sam, Hadley and Joley's rule is that the one who does what gets out of paying the tab?
(a) Flirts with the waitress.
(b) Performs a stupid stunt.
(c) Tells the stupidest joke.
(d) Dances on the table.
4. Where do Sam, Joley, and Hadley live?
(a) In the Big House.
(b) In the Big Barn.
(c) In the House Barn.
(d) In the Barn House.
5. Where does Jane act as a dutiful wife?
(a) At board meetings and public functions.
(b) At all times.
(c) At school and out to dinner with guests.
(d) At fundraisers for the San Diego Center for Coastal Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oliver want to prove he is a new man prepared to rescue their family?
2. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
3. The morning after having sex with Joellen, Sam stands near the barn thinking about what?
4. When Sam repairs the gramophone, what kind of music does it play?
5. Why will Oliver not be at Rebecca's fifteenth birthday?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)