|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sam, Joley, and Hadley live?
(a) In the Big House.
(b) In the Big Barn.
(c) In the Barn House.
(d) In the House Barn.
2. When Sam repairs the gramophone, what kind of music does it play?
(a) Garbled Madonna music.
(d) Swing music.
3. Where does Oliver's car run out of gas?
(a) In Happy, Nebraska.
(b) In Carefree, Arizona.
(c) In Content, Colorado.
(d) In Fancyfree, Kansas.
4. How do Jane and Rebecca celebrate Rebecca's fifteenth birthday?
(a) They drive.
(b) They see a movie.
(c) They go out to dinner.
(d) They shop.
5. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
(a) He called the police.
(b) He tracks Jane's cell phone.
(c) He uses the same techniques he uses to track whales.
(d) He hires a private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oliver long to be?
2. Why do Jane and Rebecca decide to sell the car?
3. When Jane stained the oak door to Oliver's office, why did she shriek?
4. On July 15, 1990, Jane takes Rebecca to a YMCA to swim in what city?
5. What do the Cosgroves use their insurance money to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)