|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane do when she spots Joley?
(a) She runs the other way.
(b) She runs to him.
(c) She walks over to him.
(d) She waves at him.
2. How is Hadley treating Rebecca the day after Rebecca confided her life story to him?
(a) He follows her around.
(b) He is avoiding her.
(c) He talks to her.
(d) He is kind to her.
3. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
(a) Jane whines about Hadley's rudeness while Rebecca reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(b) Jane whines about Sam's rudeness while Rebecca reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(c) Rebecca whines about Sam's rudeness while Jane reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(d) Rebecca whines about Hadley's rudeness while Jane reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
4. Why does Sam react rudely, driving Jane from the table?
(a) He is in a bad mood.
(b) He does not like her.
(c) He finds her unattractive and annoying.
(d) He holds a grudge against Newton girls like Jane.
5. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
(a) He tells her to try to work things out.
(b) He tells her get a divorce.
(c) He directs her to come to him.
(d) He tells her to take a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Emotionally repressed Oliver attempts to get back to work by doing what?
2. After years of being unwilling to swim, what happens to Jane?
3. With whom is Elkezer in the photograph that Jane and Rebecca notice?
4. How does Jane's father react when Jane scares away the animals?
5. Who does Rebecca meet at the diner?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)