|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the funeral, how does Joley find Jane?
(a) Sitting still and staring off into space.
(b) Crying on the pew.
(c) Standing over the casket with her hand raised to strike.
(d) Yelling at their mother.
2. Where does the boy say the woman and teen girl are headed?
(a) To the Redwood Forest.
(b) On the highway to the Grand Canyon.
(c) To Massachusetts.
(d) To Yellowstone National Park.
3. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
(a) He tells her to take a vacation.
(b) He tells her get a divorce.
(c) He tells her to try to work things out.
(d) He directs her to come to him.
4. How does Jane's father react when Jane scares away the animals?
(a) He becomes slightly annoyed.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He becomes enraged.
5. Why does Sam undergo two operations?
(a) He is cross-eyed.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He has trouble hearing.
(d) He has cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a diner, how do Jane and Rebecca introduce themselves?
2. How old are Sam and Hadley?
3. On July 25, 1990, fifteen-year-old Rebecca is hitchhiking to Hadley's mother's home alone on a rainy night with whom?
4. When Jane stained the oak door to Oliver's office, why did she shriek?
5. What does Jane do when she spots Joley?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)