|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gas station attendant recognize?
(a) Oliver's gas can.
(b) Oliver's truck.
(c) Oliver's name.
(d) Oliver's voice.
2. Why does Oliver believe that he has to intercept Jane and Rebecca before they reach Joley?
(a) Joley will call the police.
(b) Joley will poison them against him.
(c) Joley will refuse to let them go back to him.
(d) Joley will kidnap them.
3. On July 25, 1990, fifteen-year-old Rebecca is hitchhiking to Hadley's mother's home alone on a rainy night with whom?
(a) Two lecherous truckers.
(d) Her mother.
4. When does Oliver believe he will be back from finding his wife and daughter?
(a) In a couple of days.
(b) In time to go to the humpback whale migration in Hawaii.
(c) In a long time from now.
(d) In a week at the most.
5. What does Hadley do with Rebecca when she arrives at his mother's home?
(a) He introduces her to his mother.
(b) He hides her in a shed.
(c) He hides her from his mother by packing supplies and hiking with Rebecca to a campsite on Mt. Deception behind his house.
(d) He hides her in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jane long to be?
2. Does Elkezer want to report the accident to insurance?
3. The morning after having sex with Joellen, Sam stands near the barn thinking about what?
4. Where does the boy say the woman and teen girl are headed?
5. Where do Sam, Hadley, Jane, Rebecca and Joley go for a picnic and to swim?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)