|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
(a) He directs her to come to him.
(b) He tells her to try to work things out.
(c) He tells her to take a vacation.
(d) He tells her get a divorce.
2. What does the gas station attendant recognize?
(a) Oliver's gas can.
(b) Oliver's truck.
(c) Oliver's voice.
(d) Oliver's name.
3. In his instructions for the next leg of the journey, where does Joley direct Jane?
(a) To Salt Lake City.
(b) To Denver.
(c) To Lincoln.
(d) To Las Vegas.
4. On July 25, 1990, fifteen-year-old Rebecca is hitchhiking to Hadley's mother's home alone on a rainy night with whom?
(a) Two lecherous truckers.
(d) Her mother.
5. Jane describes the mutual disgust between who?
(a) The technical school-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
(b) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech students.
(c) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
(d) Jane and Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane stained the oak door to Oliver's office, why did she shriek?
2. Who does Rebecca meet at the diner?
3. How does Oliver celebrate his own brilliance?
4. What happens when Sam follows Jane to apologize?
5. In his first letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)