|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
(a) He tracks Jane's cell phone.
(b) He hires a private investigator.
(c) He uses the same techniques he uses to track whales.
(d) He called the police.
2. How do Jane and Rebecca celebrate Rebecca's fifteenth birthday?
(a) They drive.
(b) They shop.
(c) They go out to dinner.
(d) They see a movie.
3. Where do Sam, Hadley, Jane, Rebecca and Joley go for a picnic and to swim?
(a) Poughkeepsie Park.
(b) Pickerel Pond.
(c) Portage Park.
(d) Pickerington Pond.
4. After a bi-plane flies overhead, what does Oliver reason?
(a) Jane and Rebecca have already left the country by plane.
(b) Jane and Rebecca will revisit the plane crash site in Iowa on the way to Massachusetts.
(c) Jane and Rebecca will not return to the crash site.
(d) Jane and Rebecca will rent a plane.
5. Where does Oliver's car run out of gas?
(a) In Happy, Nebraska.
(b) In Content, Colorado.
(c) In Fancyfree, Kansas.
(d) In Carefree, Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after having sex with Joellen, Sam stands near the barn thinking about what?
2. Jane and Rebecca arrive at Hansen's orchard and look for who?
3. Does Joseph Tall Neck believe Jane's story?
4. What happens when Sam follows Jane to apologize?
5. Why do Jane and Rebecca decide to sell the car?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)