|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After years of being unwilling to swim, what happens to Jane?
(a) She almost drowns.
(b) She dips her toe in the water.
(c) She falls into the water.
(d) She now regains her love of the water.
2. Why does Joley threaten to boycott the wedding?
(a) Jane did not plane that wedding the way he wanted it.
(b) Jane would not listen to his objections.
(c) He does not like Jane.
(d) He hates weddings.
3. Where does the boy say the woman and teen girl are headed?
(a) To the Redwood Forest.
(b) To Yellowstone National Park.
(c) To Massachusetts.
(d) On the highway to the Grand Canyon.
4. Where do Sam, Hadley, Jane, Rebecca and Joley go for a picnic and to swim?
(a) Portage Park.
(b) Pickerel Pond.
(c) Poughkeepsie Park.
(d) Pickerington Pond.
5. After a bi-plane flies overhead, what does Oliver reason?
(a) Jane and Rebecca will revisit the plane crash site in Iowa on the way to Massachusetts.
(b) Jane and Rebecca will rent a plane.
(c) Jane and Rebecca have already left the country by plane.
(d) Jane and Rebecca will not return to the crash site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane describes the mutual disgust between who?
2. What does Jane remember about the day before her wedding?
3. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
4. How long do Jane and Oliver date before they make love?
5. How does Jane feel when Oliver stops having sex with her?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)