|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Jane and Oliver date before they make love?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
2. In his second letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
(a) His memories of their trip last summer.
(b) His memories of when he and Jane were teenagers.
(c) His memories of school.
(d) His memories when he was nine and Jane was thirteen and he would sneak into her room at night while their parents fought.
3. When the orchard suffered a parasite causing loss of half of the crop when Sam was fourteen, how did he comfort himself?
(a) By learning how to play music.
(b) By learning to fix appliances.
(c) By learning about electronics.
(d) By learning how to sing.
4. How does Jane's father react when Jane scares away the animals?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He becomes slightly annoyed.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He becomes enraged.
5. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
(a) He hires a private investigator.
(b) He tracks Jane's cell phone.
(c) He uses the same techniques he uses to track whales.
(d) He called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after having sex with Joellen, Sam stands near the barn thinking about what?
2. On the highway between the Grand Canyon and Salt Lake City, who does Jane race against?
3. Where does Jane act as a dutiful wife?
4. After a bi-plane flies overhead, what does Oliver reason?
5. Who does Rebecca meet at the diner?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)