|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sam, Hadley, Jane, Rebecca and Joley go for a picnic and to swim?
(a) Pickerel Pond.
(b) Poughkeepsie Park.
(c) Portage Park.
(d) Pickerington Pond.
2. What does Sam's mother do with all the photos before the surgery?
(a) She burns them.
(b) She tears them up.
(c) She frames them.
(d) She puts them in a scrapbook.
3. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
(a) He tells her to take a vacation.
(b) He tells her get a divorce.
(c) He tells her to try to work things out.
(d) He directs her to come to him.
4. When the orchard suffered a parasite causing loss of half of the crop when Sam was fourteen, how did he comfort himself?
(a) By learning to fix appliances.
(b) By learning how to sing.
(c) By learning about electronics.
(d) By learning how to play music.
5. How does Joley repay Jane, who rescued him from jail and kept in touch with him during his years of wanderlust?
(a) By taking her for granted.
(b) By giving her money.
(c) By calling her every day.
(d) By believing in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
2. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
3. What can Jane's snobbishness not accept?
4. Why does Sam react rudely, driving Jane from the table?
5. At an ice cream parlor, what does Rebecca notice about her mother?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)