|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
(a) In a rowboat kissing.
(b) In a canoe talking.
(c) In a tent kissing.
(d) In the pond swimming.
2. Where does Oliver's car run out of gas?
(a) In Happy, Nebraska.
(b) In Fancyfree, Kansas.
(c) In Content, Colorado.
(d) In Carefree, Arizona.
3. What does Rebecca do to stay warm?
(a) She constructs a makeshift igloo of frozen foods.
(b) She wraps a blanket around her body.
(c) She wears many layers.
(d) She turns up the heat.
4. When the truck stops at a roadside diner, what does Earl attempt to do?
(a) Help Rebecca out of the truck.
(b) Molest Rebecca.
(c) Give Rebecca his phone number.
(d) Buy her dinner.
5. When the orchard suffered a parasite causing loss of half of the crop when Sam was fourteen, how did he comfort himself?
(a) By learning how to sing.
(b) By learning how to play music.
(c) By learning about electronics.
(d) By learning to fix appliances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam undergo two operations?
2. What happens when Sam follows Jane to apologize?
3. When Joley asks if his sister and niece can stay on the farm for a while, does Sam agree to let them stay?
4. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
5. Why will Oliver not be at Rebecca's fifteenth birthday?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)