|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Oliver think the most efficient course of action to find his wife and daughter will require?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) A week.
2. With what was Sam fascinated when he was a child?
(a) His father's broken gramophone.
(b) His mother's broken gramophone.
(c) His sister's broken gramophone.
(d) His brother's broken gramophone.
3. Where does Jane long to be?
(a) On a sunny beach.
(b) With someone else.
(c) Back in the early years of their marriage when Oliver spoke to her about his discoveries.
(d) Back in college.
4. When the truck stops at a roadside diner, what does Earl attempt to do?
(a) Buy her dinner.
(b) Give Rebecca his phone number.
(c) Help Rebecca out of the truck.
(d) Molest Rebecca.
5. After years of being unwilling to swim, what happens to Jane?
(a) She falls into the water.
(b) She now regains her love of the water.
(c) She almost drowns.
(d) She dips her toe in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane stained the oak door to Oliver's office, why did she shriek?
2. At a diner, how do Jane and Rebecca introduce themselves?
3. What does Jane remember about being ten years old with her father?
4. Where does Oliver long to be?
5. How does Mother try to help Joley sleep?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)