|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Oliver think the most efficient course of action to find his wife and daughter will require?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A week.
2. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
(a) In a canoe talking.
(b) In the pond swimming.
(c) In a tent kissing.
(d) In a rowboat kissing.
3. In his second letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
(a) His memories of when he and Jane were teenagers.
(b) His memories of their trip last summer.
(c) His memories when he was nine and Jane was thirteen and he would sneak into her room at night while their parents fought.
(d) His memories of school.
4. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
(a) He tracks Jane's cell phone.
(b) He hires a private investigator.
(c) He called the police.
(d) He uses the same techniques he uses to track whales.
5. Where does Oliver long to be?
(a) Back in college.
(b) Near the West Coast humpback whales.
(c) Near the East Coast humpback whales.
(d) In Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
2. With what was Sam fascinated when he was a child?
3. What does the gas station attendant recognize?
4. What does Sam use to maintain a more natural environment?
5. In his first letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)