|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Rebecca July 25, 1990.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane remember about the day before her wedding?
(a) She spent the evening with her mother.
(b) She woke up a little nervous and very excited.
(c) She woke up screaming and did not understand why.
(d) She was so excited she could not sleep.
2. How much time does Oliver think the most efficient course of action to find his wife and daughter will require?
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
3. How does Oliver confidently form a plan to track Jane and Rebecca?
(a) He hires a private investigator.
(b) He tracks Jane's cell phone.
(c) He called the police.
(d) He uses the same techniques he uses to track whales.
4. Who does Rebecca meet at the diner?
(b) Hadley's mother.
(c) An older woman named Mrs. Phipps.
(d) Her mother.
5. When Jane stained the oak door to Oliver's office, why did she shriek?
(a) She spilled the stain on her clothes.
(b) She saw the face of the devil in the wood grain.
(c) The stain smelled bad.
(d) He scared her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oliver long to be?
2. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
3. When Sam repairs the gramophone, what kind of music does it play?
4. When the orchard suffered a parasite causing loss of half of the crop when Sam was fourteen, how did he comfort himself?
5. What does Joley say when she tells him about leaving Oliver?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)