|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Rebecca July 25, 1990.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rebecca meet at the diner?
(a) Hadley's mother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) An older woman named Mrs. Phipps.
2. In his first letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
(a) Their childhood trip to the circus.
(b) His family.
(c) Her problems.
(d) His life.
3. How does Jane's father react when Jane scares away the animals?
(a) He becomes enraged.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He becomes slightly annoyed.
(d) He laughs.
4. Why will Oliver not be at Rebecca's fifteenth birthday?
(a) He will be in China.
(b) He is being forced to work.
(c) He does not want to be there.
(d) He has committed to a whale watching expedition off the coast of South America.
5. What does Jane remember about the day before her wedding?
(a) She woke up a little nervous and very excited.
(b) She spent the evening with her mother.
(c) She woke up screaming and did not understand why.
(d) She was so excited she could not sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his second letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
2. How does Mother try to help Joley sleep?
3. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
4. How does Joley repay Jane, who rescued him from jail and kept in touch with him during his years of wanderlust?
5. When Sam repairs the gramophone, what kind of music does it play?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)