|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Rebecca July 25, 1990.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what was Sam fascinated when he was a child?
(a) His sister's broken gramophone.
(b) His mother's broken gramophone.
(c) His father's broken gramophone.
(d) His brother's broken gramophone.
2. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
(a) She told him to stay quiet.
(b) She told him to sleep in the living room.
(c) She warned him not to leave.
(d) She warned him to stay in his own room at night.
3. When the truck stops at a roadside diner, what does Earl attempt to do?
(a) Molest Rebecca.
(b) Help Rebecca out of the truck.
(c) Buy her dinner.
(d) Give Rebecca his phone number.
4. How much time does Oliver think the most efficient course of action to find his wife and daughter will require?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
5. In his first letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
(a) Her problems.
(b) His life.
(c) Their childhood trip to the circus.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. On July 25, 1990, fifteen-year-old Rebecca is hitchhiking to Hadley's mother's home alone on a rainy night with whom?
2. What does Jane remember about being ten years old with her father?
3. How does Jane's father react when Jane scares away the animals?
4. How does Mother try to help Joley sleep?
5. In his second letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)