|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sam plead?
(a) Jane to marry him.
(b) Jane to go back to Oliver.
(c) Jane to divorce Oliver.
(d) A day with Jane.
2. Emotionally repressed Oliver attempts to get back to work by doing what?
(a) Setting up meetings with other researchers.
(b) Working in a zoo.
(c) Heading to the east coast to observe whales.
(d) Drafting an article on humpback whales for the Journal of Mammology.
3. What happens to Jane when she tries to catch the ewe?
(a) She catches it.
(b) She falls in manure.
(c) She runs into the fence.
(d) She twists her ankle.
4. How old are Sam and Hadley?
5. What do the Cosgroves use their insurance money to do?
(a) Build the same house they had adding a large window removed from the John Hancock building.
(b) Build the same house.
(c) Buy a new house.
(d) Buy a new condo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jane feel when Oliver stops having sex with her?
2. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
3. Where do Sam, Hadley, Jane, Rebecca and Joley go for a picnic and to swim?
4. What does Sam do when he notices Jane's wedding ring?
5. What does Mica make Oliver promise?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)