|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a non-stop, three-day drive from Iowa, where does Oliver arrive?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The 24-hour Blue Diner in Boston, Massachusetts.
2. Where do Jane and Rebecca visit in Chicago?
(a) Wrigley Field.
(b) Miracle Mile.
(c) The Shedd Aquarium.
(d) Chicago Museum of Art.
3. Where does Jane promise to celebrate Rebecca's birthday?
(a) In Indiana.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Minnesota.
(d) In Illinois.
4. At the beginning of this section, what do Jane and Rebecca gape?
(a) Paintings by Monet.
(b) Human arteries.
(c) A Giacometti sculpture.
(d) A series of pickled fetuses.
5. At Port Jefferson, on July 18, 1990, Jane and Rebecca take the ferry to where?
Short Answer Questions
1. There, amid displays of fetuses and mammal hearts, what does Rebecca do to Jane?
2. For what does Jane wish when she tells Rebecca that she and Sam are friends?
3. How does Jane feel when Oliver stops having sex with her?
4. With what was Sam fascinated when he was a child?
5. What do the Cosgroves use their insurance money to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)