|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the same week as the neighbor's house fire?
(a) Jane and Rebecca run away.
(b) The windows of the new Boston skyscraper, the John Hancock building, popped out.
(c) The school catches on fire.
(d) The plane Rebecca is on crashes.
2. On July 25, 1990, fifteen-year-old Rebecca is hitchhiking to Hadley's mother's home alone on a rainy night with whom?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Two lecherous truckers.
3. What does Jane find when they reach Jake's?
(a) A museum.
(b) An airfield where pilot Jake offers flights over the canyons.
(c) A diner.
(d) A flight museum that has many planes on display.
4. How does Oliver first meet Jane?
(a) He runs into her on the beach.
(b) They are in the same biology course.
(c) He finds her purse in the tide pool so he returns it to the address listed inside the purse.
(d) He sees her at a party.
5. The morning after having sex with Sam, what does Sam do?
(a) He tells her to leave.
(b) He serves Jane breakfast in bed.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He asks her how long she will be staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Elkezer in the photograph that Jane and Rebecca notice?
2. With what was Sam fascinated when he was a child?
3. For what does Sam plead?
4. At Port Jefferson, on July 18, 1990, Jane and Rebecca take the ferry to where?
5. How does crying to Sam help Jane?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)