|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
(a) She warned him to stay in his own room at night.
(b) She told him to stay quiet.
(c) She told him to sleep in the living room.
(d) She warned him not to leave.
2. Jane and Rebecca arrive at Hansen's orchard and look for who?
(b) Mr. Hansen.
3. In his second letter to Jane, about what does Joley write?
(a) His memories of their trip last summer.
(b) His memories of school.
(c) His memories when he was nine and Jane was thirteen and he would sneak into her room at night while their parents fought.
(d) His memories of when he and Jane were teenagers.
4. Where do Jane and Rebecca visit in Chicago?
(a) Wrigley Field.
(b) The Shedd Aquarium.
(c) Miracle Mile.
(d) Chicago Museum of Art.
5. Rebecca spies on Sam and Jane who are where?
(a) In a tent kissing.
(b) In the pond swimming.
(c) In a canoe talking.
(d) In a rowboat kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sam, Joley, and Hadley live?
2. What happens the same week as the neighbor's house fire?
3. How does Mother try to help Joley sleep?
4. How does Oliver first meet Jane?
5. Who finds Jane in the neighbor's yard?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)