|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane do when Joley follows her to the bathroom, asking if she is okay?
(a) She cries on his shoulder.
(b) She asks him to stay with her.
(c) She pushes him away.
(d) She says she is fine.
2. Jane and Rebecca arrive at Hansen's orchard and look for who?
(d) Mr. Hansen.
3. Who finds Jane in the neighbor's yard?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Jane's father.
(c) A policeman.
4. What does Hadley explain to Rebecca about Sam?
(a) He does not know how to talk to women.
(b) He is not fond of girls raised in the suburbs of Boston, like Newton.
(c) He is not very nice.
(d) He is an angry man.
5. What would their father do when he came home drunk?
(a) Sit in front ot the television.
(b) Rage at the family.
(c) Pass out.
Short Answer Questions
1. After years of being unwilling to swim, what happens to Jane?
2. When their mother found Joley in Jane's room one morning what did she do?
3. What does Jane find when they reach Jake's?
4. On the highway between the Grand Canyon and Salt Lake City, who does Jane race against?
5. Where do Sam, Joley, and Hadley live?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)