|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
(a) Jane whines about Sam's rudeness while Rebecca reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(b) Rebecca whines about Sam's rudeness while Jane reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(c) Rebecca whines about Hadley's rudeness while Jane reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
(d) Jane whines about Hadley's rudeness while Rebecca reminds her that they arrived uninvited.
2. Is Oliver successful at saving the whale?
(a) Not yet.
3. Where does Rebecca recall tagging along with her mother after the plane crash?
(a) Group therapy sessions for plane crash survivors.
(b) Group therapy sessions for single mothers.
(c) Group therapy sessions for those who have suffered from trauma.
(d) Group therapy sessions for abused women.
4. What can Jane's snobbishness not accept?
(b) Happiness outside of fame.
(c) Happiness outside of greater academic achievement.
(d) Happiness outside of wealth.
5. Oliver goes to Gloucester where he meets who?
(a) His wife.
(b) Marine biologist Windy McGill.
(c) A former girl friend.
(d) A zoologist named Wendy McGill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Joley want Jane to send Rebecca back to Oliver?
2. On the ride back to shore, about what does Oliver confide?
3. How is Hadley treating Rebecca the day after Rebecca confided her life story to him?
4. What does Oliver hold up?
5. Why does Sam react rudely, driving Jane from the table?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)