|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the crash site not cleared for farming?
(a) It will expensive to clear the wreckage.
(b) They are not done surveying the crash.
(c) No one is willing to move the wreckage.
(d) The ground beneath the crash is dead.
2. Oliver goes to Gloucester where he meets who?
(a) A zoologist named Wendy McGill.
(b) Marine biologist Windy McGill.
(c) A former girl friend.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Oliver hold up?
(a) A photo of his wife and daughter.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A convenience mart.
(d) An address.
4. Where does Rebecca recall tagging along with her mother after the plane crash?
(a) Group therapy sessions for single mothers.
(b) Group therapy sessions for abused women.
(c) Group therapy sessions for plane crash survivors.
(d) Group therapy sessions for those who have suffered from trauma.
5. How is Hadley treating Rebecca the day after Rebecca confided her life story to him?
(a) He is kind to her.
(b) He talks to her.
(c) He is avoiding her.
(d) He follows her around.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
2. What can Jane's snobbishness not accept?
3. On the ride back to shore, about what does Oliver confide?
4. What happens when Sam follows Jane to apologize?
5. After Oliver describes the procedure he used to free the whale, what does he do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)