|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jane's snobbishness not accept?
(b) Happiness outside of greater academic achievement.
(c) Happiness outside of wealth.
(d) Happiness outside of fame.
2. Jane describes the mutual disgust between who?
(a) The technical school-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
(b) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech students.
(c) Jane and Sam.
(d) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
3. On the ride back to shore, about what does Oliver confide?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He misses his daughter.
(c) Jane and how he wants Jane to know he is in Massachusetts.
(d) He does not love his wife.
4. How is Hadley treating Rebecca the day after Rebecca confided her life story to him?
(a) He is avoiding her.
(b) He follows her around.
(c) He is kind to her.
(d) He talks to her.
5. Is Oliver successful at saving the whale?
(b) Not yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joley believe this is why she was spared?
2. Why is the crash site not cleared for farming?
3. Why does Joley believe that Rebecca was spared?
4. What happens when Sam follows Jane to apologize?
5. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)