|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Oliver describes the procedure he used to free the whale, what does he do?
(a) He makes a plea for help in finding his wife and child.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He quietly mentions his wife and daughter.
(d) He continues his search for his wife.
2. Why does Joley feel this way about sending Rebecca back to Oliver?
(a) Rebecca should be with her father.
(b) Rebecca is a replica of Jane, sending her to Oliver is repeating a mistake.
(c) Jane is not capable of taking care of Rebecca.
(d) Rebecca wants to live with her father.
3. Oliver goes to Gloucester where he meets who?
(a) A former girl friend.
(b) Marine biologist Windy McGill.
(c) A zoologist named Wendy McGill.
(d) His wife.
4. Jane describes the mutual disgust between who?
(a) Jane and Sam.
(b) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
(c) The college-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech students.
(d) The technical school-bound children of Newton and the Minuteman Tech college-bound students.
5. Is Oliver successful at saving the whale?
(c) Not yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Jane and Rebecca's roles reversed?
2. How is Hadley treating Rebecca the day after Rebecca confided her life story to him?
3. Does Joley want Jane to send Rebecca back to Oliver?
4. Why is the crash site not cleared for farming?
5. Why does Sam react rudely, driving Jane from the table?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)