|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes the most trouble for Bobby to get back to London?
2. What is Victoria's coffin made out of?
3. What is emphasized at Jain's Temple?
4. What lie did Kamakhya tell?
5. What does Bobby do with the bag he gets from Krishna after getting the manuscript?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Victoria go missing?
2. What does Amrita not allow while Victoria is missing?
3. What does Bobby threaten in order to get his wanted interview with Das?
4. How is Kali born according to Das' manuscript?
5. What law does Bobby break as he is on his way to meet Das?
6. What monetary advice does the rickshaw driver give to Amrita?
7. How does Bobby receive Das' manuscript?
8. How does Das discuss the Song of Kali in his manuscript?
9. What does Bobby to to overcome the darkness of Kali when he is with Amrita?
10. What does Abe want Bobby to do with Other Voices after his death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Kapalika meetings, and how is Bobby affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)