|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobby see dancing over Calcutta?
(d) His mother.
2. Why is Chatterjee upset when Bobby comes to get the manuscript?
(a) Krishna is with him.
(b) He does not bring the promised funds.
(c) Amrita is not there.
(d) He is late.
3. What reminds Bobby of Kali at the end of the book?
(a) His writing.
(b) His nightmares.
(c) All music.
(d) Amrita's voice.
4. What sits on the table in the black room?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) Das' book.
(c) Bobby's book.
(d) A statue of Kali.
5. How does Bobby describe Richard Cory's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Victoria's coffin made out of?
2. How does Bobby travel to see Das?
3. What does Das say most people are motivated by?
4. What does Kali's song want to release on the world?
5. What application was denied to Krishna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby do when he gets to the Calcutta Airport alone?
2. What happens when Bobby follows the advice he gets from the rickshaw driver?
3. How is Kali born according to Das' manuscript?
4. What law does Bobby break as he is on his way to meet Das?
5. What does Amrita not allow while Victoria is missing?
6. What kind of hoops does Bobby have to jump through to get Victoria's body home?
7. How does Das discuss the Song of Kali in his manuscript?
8. What monetary advice does the rickshaw driver give to Amrita?
9. How does Das die the second time?
10. What happens to Bobby's marriage after Victoria's death?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)