|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Das say is the only thing that matters?
2. Where does Chowdury die?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The hotel.
(c) His bedroom.
3. Where does Krishna meet Bobby after he gets the manuscript?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The airport.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The museum.
4. What is Manny's occupation?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) A museum curator.
(d) A librarian.
5. What does Abe leave to Bobby when he dies?
(a) A yacht.
(b) His fortune.
(c) The magazine.
(d) Das's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mahishasura?
2. What does the small boy have in his hands when Bobby is led to Das?
3. How many steps does Bobby carry Victoria's coffin?
4. What kinds of songs does Das want to hear Tangore pupils sing?
5. What is the dark room covered in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby to to overcome the darkness of Kali when he is with Amrita?
2. How does Bobby receive Das' manuscript?
3. How do the Parsees dispose of their dead, and why?
4. What monetary advice does the rickshaw driver give to Amrita?
5. How does Das discuss the Song of Kali in his manuscript?
6. What does Bobby dream about after reading Das' manuscript?
7. What does Bobby do when he gets to the Calcutta Airport alone?
8. What happens to Bobby as he listens to Das speak?
9. How did Victoria go missing?
10. How is Kali born according to Das' manuscript?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)