|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Das's manuscript?
(a) 400 pages.
(b) 600 pages.
(c) 300 pages.
(d) 500 pages.
2. What does Kali's song want to release on the world?
3. Who does Don Warden work for?
(a) The Indian Department of Mysteries.
(b) The Inspector's Society.
(c) The International Airport.
(d) The US Embassy.
4. What does Bobby hear loud in his head on his way to India?
(a) Das's voice.
(b) Victoria's laugh.
(c) The song of Kali.
(d) His poem repeated over and over.
5. How does Bobby describe Richard Cory's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chatterjee upset when Bobby comes to get the manuscript?
2. Who invented natural cures for Das' disease?
3. What disease does the man in the dark room have?
4. What does Bobby do with the bag he gets from Krishna after getting the manuscript?
5. What application was denied to Krishna?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bobby feel about Calcutta after leaving Das, and why is this so strange?
2. How does Bobby receive Das' manuscript?
3. How does Das die the second time?
4. What happens to Bobby as he listens to Das speak?
5. What does Bobby to to overcome the darkness of Kali when he is with Amrita?
6. What makes Bobby so angry when he is loaded into a green van?
7. How does Das discuss the Song of Kali in his manuscript?
8. What happens when Bobby follows the advice he gets from the rickshaw driver?
9. What law does Bobby break as he is on his way to meet Das?
10. What does Amrita not allow while Victoria is missing?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)