|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bobby plan to read the manuscript?
(a) On the plane ride home.
(b) As soon as Chatterjee goes home.
(c) In his hotel room.
(d) When he gets home.
2. What does Das say most people are motivated by?
(a) Good intentions.
(b) All of these.
3. Who invented natural cures for Das' disease?
4. What helps Amrita heal after moving?
(a) The clean air.
(b) The higher salary.
(c) The lack of memories.
(d) The warmer climate.
5. Who does Don Warden work for?
(a) The International Airport.
(b) The Indian Department of Mysteries.
(c) The Inspector's Society.
(d) The US Embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Gupta about Bobby getting the manuscript?
2. What has Tagore's house been turned into?
3. What does Bobby see in the eyes of the man in the dark room?
4. What application was denied to Krishna?
5. What does Bobby hear loud in his head on his way to India?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amrita not allow while Victoria is missing?
2. What does Bobby do when he gets to the Calcutta Airport alone?
3. What does Bobby dream about after reading Das' manuscript?
4. How does Das die the second time?
5. How did Victoria go missing?
6. How does Bobby receive Das' manuscript?
7. What were Bobby's last words to Victoria?
8. What happens to Bobby as he listens to Das speak?
9. What makes Bobby so angry when he is loaded into a green van?
10. What does Bobby threaten in order to get his wanted interview with Das?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)