|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bobby plan to read the manuscript?
(a) As soon as Chatterjee goes home.
(b) When he gets home.
(c) In his hotel room.
(d) On the plane ride home.
2. What is in the bag given to Bobby from Krishna?
(a) A mask.
(b) A book.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Das call Kali?
(a) His Patron Saint.
(b) His Dark Mother.
(c) His Reason.
(d) His Savior.
4. Who does Bobby see dancing over Calcutta?
(c) His mother.
5. How long had Victoria been dead when she was found?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby describe Richard Cory's work?
2. What does Bobby hear loud in his head on his way to India?
3. How long is Das's manuscript?
4. What does Bobby do with the bag he gets from Krishna after getting the manuscript?
5. What does Das say is the only thing that matters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby promise to send Das, and why?
2. What happens when Bobby follows the advice he gets from the rickshaw driver?
3. What happens to Bobby's marriage after Victoria's death?
4. What does Bobby threaten in order to get his wanted interview with Das?
5. How does Bobby receive Das' manuscript?
6. What does Bobby dream about after reading Das' manuscript?
7. What kind of hoops does Bobby have to jump through to get Victoria's body home?
8. What does Abe want Bobby to do with Other Voices after his death?
9. What is symbolic about Bobby placing Victoria's body in the transport coffin?
10. What does Amrita not allow while Victoria is missing?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)