|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby hear loud in his head on his way to India?
(a) The song of Kali.
(b) His poem repeated over and over.
(c) Das's voice.
(d) Victoria's laugh.
2. What does Bobby see in the eyes of the man in the dark room?
3. What does Das say most people are motivated by?
(a) Good intentions.
(c) All of these.
4. What does the small boy have in his hands when Bobby is led to Das?
(a) A canvas bag.
(b) A book.
(c) A shopping basket.
(d) A faded wallet.
5. Why does Abe tell Bobby he has to continue his work?
(a) If he does not, the bad guys win.
(b) He will ruin his marriage.
(c) If he does not, he will be replaced.
(d) He will make Victoria sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of graveyard is Victoria buried in?
2. What is in the bag given to Bobby from Krishna?
3. Where do Bobby and Amrita move at the end of the book?
4. What does Das call Kali?
5. Why does Singh meet Bobby at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby do when he gets to the Calcutta Airport alone?
2. What does Bobby promise to send Das, and why?
3. What does Bobby dream about after reading Das' manuscript?
4. What happens to Bobby's marriage after Victoria's death?
5. How does Das discuss the Song of Kali in his manuscript?
6. How is Kali born according to Das' manuscript?
7. What does Abe want Bobby to do with Other Voices after his death?
8. What does Bobby to to overcome the darkness of Kali when he is with Amrita?
9. How did Victoria go missing?
10. What happens to Bobby as he listens to Das speak?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)