|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person who picks up Bobby from the airport want to talk about?
(d) His writing.
2. Where did Bobby's wife spend most of her childhood?
(a) New York.
(c) New Delhi.
3. How does Bobby feel as he travels from the airport to the hotel?
4. What does Kamakhya go shopping for with Amrita?
5. What does Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital dispose of?
(a) Toxic weapons.
(b) Unidentified bodies.
(c) Infected animals.
(d) Medical waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kamakhya want to ask Bobby?
2. Who is Kali?
3. What does Gupta refuse to let Bobby do?
4. What do the Kapalikas have a reputation for?
5. What does Bobby receive from Gupta?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krishna tell Bobby about Kali?
2. What is Muktananandaji told when he is made a Kapalika initiate?
3. Why was Abe in Calcutta once before?
4. Who is Krishna, and what does he do for Bobby?
5. Why does Das say his work has changed since his disappearance?
6. How do Indians dispose of the bodies of dead animals and humans?
7. How do people treat Muktananandaji after the Kapalika meeting, and why?
8. What makes Muktananandaji's corpse so disgusting?
9. What does Abe say is different about the recent postings of an Indian poet?
10. What does Bobby think about when he sees the lights of Calcutta?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)