|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is bobby most impressed by when he first gets to Calcutta?
(a) The lights.
(b) The sounds.
(c) The buildings.
(d) The colors.
2. What does Chatterjee invite Bobby to?
(a) Some parties in the area.
(b) A game of golf.
(c) A movie.
(d) Tea at his house.
3. How does Bobby describe his meeting with Krishna to Amrita?
4. Where does Muktananandaji say he wants to escape to?
(c) The United States.
(d) South America.
5. What kind of extreme group is Sanjay involved in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kamakhya want to ask Bobby?
2. What do the initiates put in the corpse's mouths?
3. What does Muktananandaji beg for at the second meeting?
4. Where is Bobby's house?
5. Who tells Bobby about Kali?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sanjay go to get his dead body?
2. What is Amrita doing while discussing the trip with Bobby the night before they leave?
3. What does Sanjay do to get Muktananandaji to get to the second meeting and why?
4. How do Indians dispose of the bodies of dead animals and humans?
5. What does Bobby think Amrita is hiding the night before their trip?
6. Why is Bobby planning to go to India?
7. How did Calcutta get its name?
8. What does the Brahman tell Muktananandaji after the second meeting is over?
9. What does Chatterjee read at the meeting with Bobby?
10. What happens after the candles are re-lit at the second meeting?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)