|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bobby describe his daughter the night before his trip?
2. Why does Bobby not like the terminal in India?
(a) It is crowded.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) All of these.
(d) It is noisy.
3. Where does Muktananandaji say he wants to escape to?
(b) South America.
(c) The United States.
4. What does Sanjay do part time?
(a) He is a goon.
(b) He goes to school.
(c) He works at a factory.
(d) He teaches.
5. What is the last thing to be sacrificed at the second meeting?
(a) A ram.
(b) A goat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bobby's house?
2. How does Bobby describe the Indian accent?
3. How does Bobby feel about the sights of Calcutta in the daylight?
4. What is Bobby's occupation?
5. What does Bobby not get from his meeting with Krishna that he hoped for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Das say his work has changed since his disappearance?
2. What does Chatterjee read at the meeting with Bobby?
3. Why does Bobby get so angry as he is taken to his hotel?
4. How do Indians dispose of the bodies of dead animals and humans?
5. What is Muktananandaji told when he is made a Kapalika initiate?
6. What makes Bobby feel strange while making love to Amrita the night before the trip?
7. What does Sanjay do to get Muktananandaji to get to the second meeting and why?
8. Why was Abe in Calcutta once before?
9. What does Muktananandaji's story have to do with Das?
10. What surprises Bobby about the statue of Kali in the museum?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)