|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bobby about Das' disappearance?
2. What does Bobby think his wife is concealing from him before their trip?
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Past events.
3. Where did Bobby's wife spend most of her childhood?
(b) New Delhi.
(c) New York.
4. What does Gupta refuse to let Bobby do?
(a) Take the manuscripts.
(b) Interview Das.
(c) Take his wife to the meeting.
(d) Be alone in the building.
5. Where is Muktananandaji's corpse painted?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The back.
(d) The cheeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abe Bronstein publish?
2. Who tells Bobby about Kali?
3. What kind of extreme group is Sanjay involved in?
4. What is the first thing to be sacrificed at the second meeting?
5. What does Gupta emphasize in his meeting with Bobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the six initiates draw straws?
2. What makes Bobby feel strange while making love to Amrita the night before the trip?
3. What does Bobby think Amrita is hiding the night before their trip?
4. What does Bobby give money to Muktananandaji for?
5. What does the Brahman tell Muktananandaji after the second meeting is over?
6. How do people treat Muktananandaji after the Kapalika meeting, and why?
7. What is the second duty of a Kapalika initiate?
8. Why does Bobby get so angry as he is taken to his hotel?
9. How do Indians dispose of the bodies of dead animals and humans?
10. What is Muktananandaji told when he is made a Kapalika initiate?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)