|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sanjay do part time?
(a) He is a goon.
(b) He works at a factory.
(c) He goes to school.
(d) He teaches.
2. What is Bobby's occupation?
3. Why will it be hard for Bobby to find the person he wants to interview in India?
(a) He is supposedly dead.
(b) He has no address.
(c) He has taken a vow of silence.
(d) He is in prison.
4. Who befriended Muktananandaji at University?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A classmate.
(c) A counsellor.
(d) A teacher.
5. How does Kamakhya know Das?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her half-brother.
(d) He is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sanjay borrow before going to Ashutosh?
2. What does Bobby do as soon as he gets to his hotel room?
3. What does Sanjay pretend to be at the Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital?
4. How does Bobby feel about the sights of Calcutta in the daylight?
5. What does Amrita do for Bobby on the way from the airport to the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krishna reprimand Bobby for, and why?
2. What happens after the six initiates draw straws?
3. What does Bobby think about when he sees the lights of Calcutta?
4. What was Bobby's child named for?
5. How do Indians dispose of the bodies of dead animals and humans?
6. What is the second duty of a Kapalika initiate?
7. What does Bobby give money to Muktananandaji for?
8. What does Muktananandaji's story have to do with Das?
9. What makes Bobby feel strange while making love to Amrita the night before the trip?
10. Why does Bobby get so angry as he is taken to his hotel?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)