|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kali?
(a) A writer.
(b) A fabled ghost.
(c) A princess.
(d) A goddess.
2. What weapon does Sanjay keep with him?
(a) A sword.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Amrita pretend Bobby is when he wakes up late?
(a) A god.
(b) A sahib.
(c) A warden.
(d) A president.
4. Where was Muktananandaji raised?
(a) A convent.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An ophanage.
(d) A village.
5. What do the Kapalikas have a reputation for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bobby give the coffee shop owner?
2. Who does pick up Bobby from the airport?
3. What does Sanjay pretend to be at the Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital?
4. What does Bobby say is the strangest part about Muktananandaji's story?
5. What does Muktananandaji want to do while his corpse is painted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobby think about when he sees the lights of Calcutta?
2. Why does Bobby get so angry as he is taken to his hotel?
3. Who is Krishna, and what does he do for Bobby?
4. What does Abe say is different about the recent postings of an Indian poet?
5. Where did Amrita grow up?
6. What happens after the six initiates draw straws?
7. What surprises Bobby about the statue of Kali in the museum?
8. Why is Bobby the one being sent to India?
9. What was Bobby's child named for?
10. What does Krishna tell Bobby about Kali?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)