|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the bag given to Bobby from Krishna?
(a) A mask.
(b) A knife.
(c) A book.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Das call Kali?
(a) His Reason.
(b) His Patron Saint.
(c) His Savior.
(d) His Dark Mother.
3. What disease does the man in the dark room have?
4. What does Bobby do with the bag he gets from Krishna after getting the manuscript?
(a) Sells it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Shows it to Amrita.
(d) Destroys it.
5. Who does Bobby blame for Victoria's death?
6. What sits on the table in the black room?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) Das' book.
(c) Bobby's book.
(d) A statue of Kali.
7. What does Tagore write about his coma?
(a) A poem.
(b) An article.
(c) A book.
(d) A song.
8. What does Bobby see in the eyes of the man in the dark room?
9. When did Das start to get sick?
(a) His time at college.
(b) His sister's birth.
(c) His father's funeral.
(d) His first time in a whore house.
10. What is Mahishasura?
(a) A politician.
(b) A demon.
(c) A god.
(d) A writer.
11. How long is Das's manuscript?
(a) 400 pages.
(b) 300 pages.
(c) 600 pages.
(d) 500 pages.
12. Who does Bobby see dancing over Calcutta?
(b) His mother.
13. What does Bobby visit in Maidan Park?
(a) A museum.
(b) A temple.
(c) The library.
(d) The zoo.
14. Who does Don Warden work for?
(a) The Inspector's Society.
(b) The International Airport.
(c) The US Embassy.
(d) The Indian Department of Mysteries.
15. What makes Bobby dismayed about his appearance?
(a) He hears women talking about him.
(b) His daughter doesn't recognize him.
(c) He looks in the mirror.
(d) His hair gets too long for his comfort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Krishna so stinky?
2. What helps Amrita heal after moving?
3. Who causes the most trouble for Bobby to get back to London?
4. What detail does Bobby omit when he is talking to Singh?
5. What does Abe leave to Bobby when he dies?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)