|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the power at the meeting goes out?
(a) They pull flashlights from their pockets.
(b) They find candles.
(c) They take the meeting outside.
(d) They call the director.
2. Why is Bobby so relieved when he sees his hotel room in India?
(a) It is clean.
(b) It is dark.
(c) It is cool.
(d) It has a lock.
3. What does Bobby dream Amrita gets locked in?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A prison.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A car.
4. Why does Bobby say he needs his wife to go to India with him?
(a) He needs a translator.
(b) Lone travelers are suspicious in India.
(c) She can take notes for his meetings.
(d) He will get lonely.
5. Who teaches Muktananandaji to be fugal?
6. How does Bobby's wife feel about going to India?
(a) She is fine with it.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is scared.
7. Where do Bobby and his wife talk the night before their trip?
(a) Their bedroom.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The porch.
8. What strange thing did Abe see when he was in India?
(a) A human sacrifice.
(b) The festival of Cows.
(c) Strange lights.
(d) A military march.
9. What surprises Muktananandaji about the Kapalikas?
(a) They live up to their reputation.
(b) They are kind.
(c) They are dignified.
(d) They are normal people.
10. Who does pick up Bobby from the airport?
11. What elements of the story from the meeting with Krishna does Amrita wishes she had been able to decipher?
12. What does Abe Bronstein publish?
(b) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
13. Who was supposed to pick Bobby up from the airport?
14. Where does Bobby go to meet Krishna's friend?
(a) A library.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A bar.
15. What do the Kapalikas have a reputation for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bobby eat breakast while he is in India?
2. What do the initiates put in the corpse's mouths?
3. Who do the Kapalikas serve?
4. Where is Muktananandaji's corpse painted?
5. What is the statue of Kali supposed to hold?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)