|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby go to meet Krishna's friend?
(a) A bar.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A library.
2. Who tells Bobby about Das' disappearance?
3. Who does pick up Bobby from the airport?
4. Who is Vladimir Nabokov?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A politician.
(c) A fabled ghost.
(d) A writer.
5. What does Bobby think his wife is concealing from him before their trip?
(a) Her feelings.
(b) Past events.
6. What surprises Muktananandaji about the Kapalikas?
(a) They are kind.
(b) They are dignified.
(c) They live up to their reputation.
(d) They are normal people.
7. Where is Muktananandaji's corpse painted?
(a) The back.
(b) The cheeks.
(c) The hands.
(d) The eyes.
8. What does Sanjay pretend to be at the Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A student.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A sick man.
9. What is Bobby's occupation?
10. Why does Bobby not like the terminal in India?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It is crowded.
(c) It is noisy.
(d) All of these.
11. How does Muktananandaji feel as he watches a man sacrificed at the second meeting?
(a) He feels nothing.
(b) He feels scared.
(c) He feels lucky.
(d) He feels evil.
12. Why does Krishna stop telling about Muktananandaji?
(a) Amrita asks him to stop.
(b) He is very tired.
(c) The proprieter asks him to leave.
(d) Bobby gets too upset.
13. What does Muktananandaji want to do while his corpse is painted?
14. Where is Bobby's wife from?
(b) Sri Lanka.
15. What does Sanjay borrow before going to Ashutosh?
(a) A van.
(b) A vinyl bag.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the priest cut the initiates at the second meeting?
2. How did Muktananandaji's corpse die?
3. Where does Muktananandaji say he wants to escape to?
4. Who befriended Muktananandaji at University?
5. How does Bobby feel about the sights of Calcutta in the daylight?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)