|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bobby have a long delay while getting to Calcutta?
(a) Sri Lanka.
(c) New Delhi.
2. What does Sanjay borrow before going to Ashutosh?
(a) A vinyl bag.
(b) A van.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A truck.
3. What does Bobby say is the strangest part about Muktananandaji's story?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was quiet about it.
(c) He seemed to not find it strange.
(d) He was telling the truth.
4. How much money does Bobby give the coffee shop owner?
(a) 12 rupees.
(b) 2 rupees.
(c) 200 rupees.
(d) 20 rupees.
5. What is Bobby's daughter's name?
6. Who do the Kapalikas serve?
(d) The Jews.
7. What union does Bobby meet with in India?
(a) The Workers Union.
(b) The Historical Union.
(c) The Poetry Union.
(d) The Writers Union.
8. What do the Kapalikas have a reputation for?
9. What is Bobby's occupation?
10. How did Muktananandaji's corpse die?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was beat.
(d) He was sick.
11. What does Amrita pretend Bobby is when he wakes up late?
(a) A god.
(b) A warden.
(c) A president.
(d) A sahib.
12. What is Bobby's wife's name?
13. What does Kamakhya want to ask Bobby?
(a) Where he came from.
(b) If she can have a job.
(c) Where Das is.
(d) When her poem will be published.
14. What surprises Muktananandaji about the Kapalikas?
(a) They are normal people.
(b) They are kind.
(c) They are dignified.
(d) They live up to their reputation.
15. How does Bobby describe the Indian accent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bobby go to meet Krishna's friend?
2. What does Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital dispose of?
3. When did Das disappear?
4. Where did Bobby work while he was in college?
5. Why does Krishna stop telling about Muktananandaji?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)