|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naidu Infectious Diseases Hospital dispose of?
(a) Unidentified bodies.
(b) Infected animals.
(c) Toxic weapons.
(d) Medical waste.
2. Where was Muktananandaji raised?
(a) A village.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convent.
(d) An ophanage.
3. Where did Bobby's wife spend most of her childhood?
(a) New York.
(b) New Delhi.
4. What does Bobby think his wife is concealing from him before their trip?
(a) Past events.
(c) Her feelings.
5. Who does Bobby think would try to scam him in India?
6. Why does Krishna stop telling about Muktananandaji?
(a) Bobby gets too upset.
(b) Amrita asks him to stop.
(c) He is very tired.
(d) The proprieter asks him to leave.
7. What does Chatterjee invite Bobby to?
(a) A game of golf.
(b) A movie.
(c) Some parties in the area.
(d) Tea at his house.
8. Who teaches Muktananandaji to be fugal?
9. What do the Kapalikas have a reputation for?
10. What elements of the story from the meeting with Krishna does Amrita wishes she had been able to decipher?
11. What does Bobby say Gupta thinks constantly about?
12. Who tells Bobby about Das' disappearance?
13. Who does pick up Bobby from the airport?
14. Why was Muktananandaji sent to university?
(a) To prove his worth to his mother.
(b) To lessen the strain on his family.
(c) To pay back his uncle.
(d) To raise the family status.
15. How does Bobby describe the Indian accent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amrita pretend Bobby is when he wakes up late?
2. What is the last thing to be sacrificed at the second meeting?
3. Where does the priest cut the initiates at the second meeting?
4. How does Abe describe the part of India Bobby is heading to?
5. Who gets the right's to Das' work?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)