|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muktananandaji beg for at the second meeting?
(a) To be forgiven.
(b) For the ordeal to be over.
(c) To be killed.
(d) For the chance to see his home again.
2. Where was Muktananandaji raised?
(a) An ophanage.
(b) A village.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A convent.
3. How long does Bobby wander around on foot in India?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
4. What does Bobby dislike about other parents?
(a) The coddling of children.
(b) The public feeding of children.
(c) The public discipline of children.
(d) The ignoring of children.
5. What does Bobby say is the strangest part about Muktananandaji's story?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He seemed to not find it strange.
(c) He was telling the truth.
(d) He was quiet about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby describe his daughter the night before his trip?
2. Who does Don Warden work for?
3. What is Bobby's daughter's name?
4. Why does Singh meet Bobby at the hotel?
5. What blows out the candles during the second meeting?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)