|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kali?
(a) A writer.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A fabled ghost.
(d) A princess.
2. What do the initiates put in the corpse's mouths?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their beads.
(c) Their hands.
(d) Their feet.
3. What is the statue of Kali supposed to hold?
(a) A severred head.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A bloody dagger.
(d) A dead animal.
4. What makes Krishna so stinky?
(a) It is very hot.
(b) He hates water.
(c) It is his cologne.
(d) He has leprosy.
5. Who befriended Muktananandaji at University?
(a) A classmate.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A counsellor.
(d) A janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What union does Bobby meet with in India?
2. What does Bobby dream Amrita gets locked in?
3. Why does Bobby not like the terminal in India?
4. What does Tagore write about his coma?
5. Where does the priest cut the initiates at the second meeting?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)