|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chatterjee upset when Bobby comes to get the manuscript?
(a) He is late.
(b) He does not bring the promised funds.
(c) Amrita is not there.
(d) Krishna is with him.
2. Where do Bobby and his wife talk the night before their trip?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The porch.
(c) Their bedroom.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is emphasized at Jain's Temple?
(a) The importance of education.
(b) The purification of the race.
(c) The freedom of slaves.
(d) The preservation of life.
4. How does Bobby describe the Indian accent?
5. Where was Muktananandaji raised?
(a) An ophanage.
(b) A convent.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muktananandaji's corpse painted?
2. What does Bobby think his wife is concealing from him before their trip?
3. Who do the Kapalikas serve?
4. Where is the Kapalikas temple?
5. How does Bobby feel about the sights of Calcutta in the daylight?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)