|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words does Amrita use to describe India?
(a) Comforting and intimidating.
(b) Alien and familiar.
(c) Confusing and frightening.
(d) Frustrating and lovely.
2. What detail does Bobby omit when he is talking to Singh?
(a) He met Muktananadaji.
(b) He gave Das a pistol.
(c) He saw Das.
(d) He knows Krishna.
3. Who did Amrita see a ghost of in India?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. What does Bobby dream Amrita gets locked in?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A car.
(c) A prison.
(d) A warehouse.
5. Why does Singh meet Bobby at the hotel?
(a) Bobby has been reported missing.
(b) Victoria is missing.
(c) Krishna reported Das's murder.
(d) Amrita is hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kamakhya know Das?
2. Why do bus passengers shrink away from Bobby?
3. Where did Bobby work while he was in college?
4. What does Chatterjee invite Bobby to?
5. Where does Bobby eat breakast while he is in India?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)