1. Who tries to talk Bobby out of going to India?
2. Where in India is Bobby planning on going?
3. Who pays for Bobby's trip to India?
(a) Bobby's father.
(b) Harper's magazine.
(c) Bobby's wife.
(d) A writer's agency.
4. What is Bobby's occupation?
5. What is Bobby's daughter's name?
6. Who does Bobby hope to interview in India?
(c) Tra Mingdahl.
(d) M. Das.
7. Why will it be hard for Bobby to find the person he wants to interview in India?
(a) He is supposedly dead.
(b) He has no address.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) He has taken a vow of silence.
8. How does Abe describe the part of India Bobby is heading to?
9. What does Abe Bronstein publish?
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
10. How does Abe know Bobby?
(a) He is Bobby's uncle.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) He is Bobby's publisher.
(d) They went to school together.
This section contains 3,311 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)