|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophia tells Claire that the best time for her to come back to see her at the Nurturing Center is during what time?
(a) Nap time.
(b) Feeding time.
(c) Indoctrination time.
(d) Play time.
2. Claire's older brother had been selected to work in what department within the community?
(a) The Department of Transportation.
(b) The Department of Law and Justice.
(c) The Department of Finance.
(d) The Department of Labor.
3. When Claire picks up the biology posters from the school, she meets a former teacher of hers. What subject does this woman teach?
(c) Home Economics.
4. Why are the Vessels given blindfolds as they go into labor?
(a) So they will not see the faces of the midwives.
(b) So they can meditate throughout the birth.
(c) So they do not see their Products.
(d) So they will not see their own anatomy.
5. What excuse does the male Nurturer give when leaving work early on the last day Claire's son is at the Nurturing Center?
(a) He says he has a stomachache.
(b) He says he has a headache.
(c) He says he is sad about the child's coming murder.
(d) He says he has a feeling that his son Jonas needs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Claire sees the male Nurturer out on his bicycle, how many months has it been since they have seen one another?
2. What name does she believe to be her son's after she overhears the male Nurturer using it?
3. Of what actions does the funny face shared by Claire and her son consist?
4. How is the right time determined for when each child in the community will begin to take pills?
5. How many months after his birth does Claire teach her son to say her name aloud?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)