|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task does Marie perform on the boat?
2. The male Nurturer teaches Claire's son to respond in what way whenever Claire says bye-bye?
(a) He teaches him to say bye-bye.
(b) He teaches him to whistle.
(c) He teaches him to wave.
(d) He teaches him to flap his arms.
3. At what age had Claire been selected as a Birthmother?
4. The normal procedure for a Birthmother is to take the pills for how many months before getting ready to produce her second Product?
5. What is the name of the male Nurturer's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignments are announced during the Twelves's part of the Ceremony?
2. When Jeanette mentions that everyone liked her father, she says he had been quiet, but what?
3. What skill does Claire tell the boat worker that the members of her community are required to learn at the age of five?
4. What is Claire's family's least favorite delivered meal?
5. What adjective does the receptionist at the Nurturing Center use to describe Sophia?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)