|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jimmy call?
(a) A hotel.
(d) Mama Jean.
2. Who does Jimmy think about while he is alone?
(a) Mama Jean.
(d) His mother.
3. What warning does Jimmy get in response?
(a) To keep his fingers clean.
(b) Not to start any trouble.
(c) To watch his back.
(d) To sleep with one eye open.
4. What does the person they encounter next do to Crab?
(a) Threaten him.
(b) Give him medicine.
(c) Massage him.
(d) Report him.
5. What does this person tell Crab?
(a) That he is going to be sick again.
(b) Where Rydell is.
(c) That Rydell is gone.
(d) Where he can find the conjure man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crab do when they arrive?
2. Does Jimmy keep the fact that he made a phone call secret?
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy head out for?
4. How much time passes between Crab and Jimmy's evasive maneuvers and resuming their trip?
5. What do Crab and Jimmy do after Jimmy asks his question?
Short Essay Questions
1. What response does Rydell make?
2. Why does Crab tell Jimmy to go to the room and stay there alone all night?
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy go after the diner?
4. What does Crab do when Jimmy gets back with the aspirin he asked him to get?
5. Describe Crab's interaction with Frank.
6. What does Jimmy think about when he tries to think about Crab as a child?
7. Where do Crab and Jimmy stop in Chicago?
8. Where do Crab and Jimmy stay in Chicago?
9. What makes Crab nervous about leaving the diner?
10. Where is Jimmy when he wakes up after some driving?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)