|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Frank's arranging the rental?
(a) He uses someone else's name.
(b) He says that Jimmy is his younger brother.
(c) He says that he lives in California.
(d) He says that he has just bought a house in the area.
2. What happens to Crab and Jimmy on their way out of town?
(a) Crab holds up a gas station.
(b) They get a flat.
(c) Jimmy gets car sick.
(d) They run out of gas.
3. How does Jimmy know what Crab is feeling?
(a) Mavis tells him.
(b) He hears him crying in his sleep.
(c) Miss Mackenzie tells him.
(d) Crab tells him.
4. Where do Crab and Jimmy arrive?
5. What does the person they encounter next do to Crab?
(a) Report him.
(b) Massage him.
(c) Threaten him.
(d) Give him medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jimmy's feelings?
2. Does Jimmy keep the fact that he made a phone call secret?
3. What happens to Jimmy on his way to the place where he'll spend the night?
4. What does Crab tell Jimmy he arranged for the night?
5. Why does Frank threaten to beat Crab up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jimmy go to collect Crab, and how do they pass the night?
2. What had Crab's plan for the night been?
3. Describe Crab's interaction with Frank.
4. Where do Crab and Jimmy go after the diner?
5. What makes Crab nervous about leaving the diner?
6. What does Crab tell Jimmy about the diner where they stop?
7. What does Jimmy think about when he thinks of Mama Jean?
8. Why does Crab tell Jimmy to go to the room and stay there alone all night?
9. What does Crab ask Jimmy to say when he calls Rydell?
10. What is Crab's reaction when Jimmy tells him that he called Mama Jean?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)