|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jimmy's class dismissed early?
(a) The school closes early on Wednesdays.
(b) They are dismissed for summer.
(c) They have to put on the show.
(d) They finish their tests.
2. Where is Crab when Jimmy wakes up?
(a) Going to the bathroom behind a tree.
(b) Outside talking to his friends.
(c) In a bar, talking to a trucker.
(d) Nowhere to be seen.
3. Where does this person live?
(c) New York.
4. Who does Crab say fingered him for the crime?
5. What does Crab want Jimmy to know about him?
(a) That he had not protected himself against being framed.
(b) That he had done worse things that had not been punished.
(c) That he is not a killer.
(d) That he should never have made the decisions that led him into crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jimmy have a hard time getting to school?
2. What does Cookie give Jimmy?
3. What does Crab admit openly?
4. What does Crab tell Jimmy about the trip to Chicago?
5. What does the man ask Jimmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Crab behave when Cookie knocks on the door?
2. Where does Jimmy find himself when he wakes up in the car?
3. What does Crab tell Jimmy is the truth about his arrest?
4. How did Crab come to see Jimmy?
5. What makes Crab nervous when they stop?
6. What does Jimmy do after Crab finds him?
7. How does Crab explain having been arrested in spite of being innocent?
8. Where does Jimmy live?
9. What does Mama Jean tell Jimmy when he is leaving?
10. What happens when Crab comes back to the car?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)