|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Frank?
(a) Crab's son.
(b) Mavis' brother.
(c) Crab's brother.
(d) Mavis' son.
2. Who are Crab and Jimmy waiting for in the morning?
(c) Mama Jean.
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy drive next?
(a) To an office building.
(b) To a small house.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To a prison.
4. What does he wonder about to this person?
(a) Whether he let her down by leaving.
(b) Whether he is in danger.
(c) When he will enroll him in school again.
(d) Whether he should trust him.
5. What does Crab make arrangements for?
(a) A new heist.
(b) A room to rent.
(c) Repairs for the car.
(d) A job.
6. Who does Jimmy think about while he is alone?
(b) Mama Jean.
(c) His mother.
7. How does Frank pay for the rental?
(a) With his own credit card.
(b) With cash.
(c) With someone else's check.
(d) With someone else's credit card.
8. Why do they take this action?
(a) Because they had said that they were going in that direction.
(b) Because Crab can't afford to be pulled over now.
(c) Because they are afraid that the stolen credit card Crab rented the car with has been reported.
(d) Because they don't want to attract any attention to themselves.
9. When does Jimmy make this call?
(a) When Crab is waiting for him.
(b) When Crab asks him to.
(c) When Crab thinks he is asleep in his room.
(d) When Crab is distracted.
10. Where do Crab and Jimmy go when they arrive?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A house.
(d) A bar.
11. What happens to Jimmy on his way to the place where he'll spend the night?
(a) He loses his money.
(b) He is almost beaten up.
(c) He goes into a video arcade.
(d) He has a hard time finding it.
12. Where does Crab arrange to take a room?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A campground.
13. What does Crab tell Jimmy he arranged for the night?
(a) An interview.
(b) A plan for revenge on Frank.
(c) A heist.
(d) A job.
14. What does Jimmy think about doing after he gets back from Crab's errand?
(a) Getting a bus ticket back to New York.
(b) Turning Crab in.
(c) Running away.
(d) Calling Mama Jean.
15. What does the person they encounter next do to Crab?
(a) Give him medicine.
(b) Report him.
(c) Massage him.
(d) Threaten him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Crab and Jimmy do after Jimmy asks his question?
2. Where do Crab and Jimmy arrive?
3. What warning does Jimmy get in response?
4. What does Jimmy think about instead of his father?
5. What does Crab do when they arrive?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)