|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Crab take Jimmy?
(a) To Frank's.
(b) To a hotel.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To Mavis'.
2. Who do Crab and Jimmy see at this place?
(a) Miss Mackenzie.
3. Who do Crab and Jimmy talk to during this stop?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A man at the bar.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A waitress.
4. What does Crab tell Jimmy?
(a) That his father was not there when he grew up.
(b) That he had been raised by his grandmother.
(c) That he left home after a fight with his father.
(d) That his mother died when he was young.
5. Where do Crab and Jimmy go when Mavis leaves?
(a) To watch Frank work out.
(b) To get food.
(c) To look for a room.
(d) To find Rydell.
6. What is odd about Frank's arranging the rental?
(a) He says that he has just bought a house in the area.
(b) He says that Jimmy is his younger brother.
(c) He uses someone else's name.
(d) He says that he lives in California.
7. Where do Crab and Jimmy spend the night?
(a) The club.
(b) The rooming house.
(c) On the street.
(d) The hospital.
8. Does Jimmy keep the fact that he made a phone call secret?
(a) No--he tells Crab because he does not want to have a secret.
(b) No--he is afraid that Crab will hurt him if he finds out later.
(c) Yes--he does not want to anger Crab.
(d) Yes--it will be easier to get away from Crab if Crab doesn't know that people are helping him.
9. What is Franks' profession?
10. What happens to Jimmy on his way to the place where he'll spend the night?
(a) He has a hard time finding it.
(b) He goes into a video arcade.
(c) He loses his money.
(d) He is almost beaten up.
11. What does the person they encounter next do to Crab?
(a) Report him.
(b) Threaten him.
(c) Give him medicine.
(d) Massage him.
12. When does Jimmy make this call?
(a) When Crab thinks he is asleep in his room.
(b) When Crab is distracted.
(c) When Crab is waiting for him.
(d) When Crab asks him to.
13. What does Frank rent?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A room.
(c) A car.
(d) Power tools.
14. Where does Crab arrange to take a room?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A campground.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A friend's house.
15. What does Crab tell Jimmy about the next place they stop?
(a) That this was where his parents had met.
(b) That he was not allowed to be there, at one time.
(c) That this was the first place he held up.
(d) That he had been arrested here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Crab supposed to do at this place?
2. What is this place?
3. What does Crab send Jimmy to get?
4. What does he wonder about to this person?
5. What does Jimmy find when he returns?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)