|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Crab and Jimmy go when they arrive?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A house.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hotel.
2. What does Jimmy ask Crab about?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Where Crab grew up.
(d) Jimmy's mother.
3. What does the person Crab and Jimmy talk to do after they leave?
(a) Catch up to them with something they forgot.
(b) Follow them.
(c) Pull them over.
(d) Report them.
4. Where do Crab and Jimmy head out for?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. When does Jimmy make this call?
(a) When Crab is distracted.
(b) When Crab is waiting for him.
(c) When Crab thinks he is asleep in his room.
(d) When Crab asks him to.
6. What does Frank rent?
(a) Power tools.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A room.
(d) A car.
7. What does Jimmy think about doing after he gets back from Crab's errand?
(a) Turning Crab in.
(b) Calling Mama Jean.
(c) Getting a bus ticket back to New York.
(d) Running away.
8. What happens to Jimmy on his way to the place where he'll spend the night?
(a) He goes into a video arcade.
(b) He has a hard time finding it.
(c) He is almost beaten up.
(d) He loses his money.
9. Where does Jimmy go out to?
(a) Get food.
(b) Look for Crab.
(c) Call Mavis.
(d) Call Mama Jean.
10. Where does Crab tell Jimmy to go for the night?
(a) Mavis' place.
(b) Mama Jean's place.
(c) The car.
(d) The rooming house.
11. Where does Jimmy go after learning this?
(a) To a friend of Crab's house.
(b) To a club.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) To Mavis'.
12. What was Crab supposed to do at this place?
(a) Have an interview.
(c) Play saxophone.
(d) Get a job.
13. What does Crab ask Jimmy to do?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Steal from a restaurant cash register.
(c) Wait for a few hours while he goes to do an errand.
(d) Call Rydell.
14. How does Jimmy try to picture Crab?
(a) As a child.
(b) As a husband.
(c) As a baby.
(d) As a father.
15. What does this person tell Crab?
(a) Where Rydell is.
(b) That he is going to be sick again.
(c) Where he can find the conjure man.
(d) That Rydell is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crab send Jimmy to get?
2. Does Jimmy keep the fact that he made a phone call secret?
3. What does Crab receive from the person they encounter next?
4. What does Jimmy feel about the place where he'll spend the night?
5. Why do they take this action?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)