|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 56-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who talks to Jimmy?
(a) The Guidance Counselor.
(b) The Principal.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
2. How does Jimmy find out who the man is?
(a) He interrogates him.
(b) He sees his driver's license.
(c) He is told by the principal.
(d) He compares his face to some pictures Mama Jean has.
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy spend the night?
(a) The rooming house.
(b) The club.
(c) On the street.
(d) The hospital.
4. How long has this gap between intention and action been going on, as the novel begins?
(a) A month or two.
(b) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
5. Who does Jimmy think about while he is alone?
(b) Mama Jean.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jimmy's class dismissed early?
2. What impression do we get of Jimmy's personality?
3. What is Jimmy's class preparing for?
4. What is Jimmy doing when the novel begins?
5. What does Crab tell Jimmy he arranged for the night?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)