|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmy want to borrow someone's notebook?
(a) To distract himself from what the teacher is saying.
(b) To catch up on homework.
(c) To copy their answers.
(d) To get paper to write a note to the teacher.
2. What impression do we get of Jimmy's personality?
(a) He wants to do the right thing, but is unmotivated.
(b) He thinks about killing himself out of despair.
(c) He has beautiful dreams, but gets angry when he cannot realize them as he sees them.
(d) He is devious and untrustworthy.
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy go from this place?
(a) To see the conjure man.
(b) To a hotel.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To the hospital.
4. How has Jimmy changed for meeting his father?
(a) He turns inward, and becomes meditative.
(b) He becomes more aimless.
(c) He becomes angry and disaffected.
(d) He recognizes his responsibility and purpose.
5. What does Jimmy suspect Crab was really doing when Jimmy woke up on the road?
(a) Planning another heist.
(b) Meeting up with an old girlfriend.
(c) Robbing a filling station.
(d) Preparing to ditch him on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crab do for Mama Jean?
2. Why does Rydell respond in this way?
3. What does this tell Crab after this visit?
4. What has Jimmy's intention been for the past few days?
5. What is odd about Frank's arranging the rental?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)