|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy expect from Cookie's news?
(a) That he is going to be sent to detention.
(b) That his father has come for him.
(c) That someone is going to complain about his attendance.
(d) That he is going to be expelled.
2. What is Jimmy's status in Crab's eyes?
(a) He is still impressionable and can be told anything about Crab's background.
(b) He is the only one left who might care about him.
(c) He is the only person whose ideas matter to him any more.
(d) He is the only person who does not know the truth about him.
3. Where does Jimmy go out to?
(a) Call Mavis.
(b) Call Mama Jean.
(c) Get food.
(d) Look for Crab.
4. What does Crab want Jimmy to know about him?
(a) That he had done worse things that had not been punished.
(b) That he should never have made the decisions that led him into crime.
(c) That he had not protected himself against being framed.
(d) That he is not a killer.
5. What changes Mama Jean's mood?
(a) She learns that Jimmy has to be punished for being absent so much.
(b) She learns that Jimmy's father has been released from prison.
(c) She learns that Crab wants to take Jimmy to Chicago.
(d) She learns that Jimmy's father is going to send her some money for Jimmy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rydell's final response to Crab?
2. What happens to Crab and Jimmy on their way out of town?
3. Where do Crab and Jimmy go from this place?
4. What does Jimmy find when he returns the call that came when he was gone?
5. Who interrupts Crab and Jimmy's argument?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)