|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Hank say he has no sense?
2. What is the weather like on the night Hank and Newton fight?
(c) Heavy rain
3. What tries to attack Draeger and Evenwrite?
(b) Bob cats
(c) A bear
4. Where does Lee plan to head?
5. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
2. Where does Stokes watch the funeral?
3. Which character does this chapter explore?
4. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
5. How much money will Lee get from Henry's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 11.
2. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
3. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 8.
4. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
5. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
6. What is different about the novel's point of view?
7. What is Hank's reason for not putting an end to the strike?
8. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 7.
9. Describe Willard's phone call to Hank.
10. Describe the prologue that opens Chapter 9.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)