|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
(a) How to cook
(b) How to drink
(c) How to hunt
(d) The importance of a union
2. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
(a) The town hall
(b) His parents house
(c) The pool hall
(d) The bar
3. On what day does the final chapter take place?
(d) Independence day
4. What is the weather like on the night Hank and Newton fight?
(b) Heavy rain
5. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Throws it away
(b) Hides it
(c) Gives it back to Lee
(d) Breaks it
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hank taunt at the Snag?
2. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
3. What kind of instrument does the musician at the Snag destroy?
4. What does Joe-Ben want to bag?
5. What crushes Hank's arm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jenny tossing shells onto her bed?
2. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
3. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
4. Describe Henry's time in the town.
5. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
6. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
7. Describe Willard's phone call to Hank.
8. Describe the prologue that opens Chapter 9.
9. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
10. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)