|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee moves into _________.
(a) A hotel
(b) Simone's house
(c) The Snag
(d) Indian Jenny's house
2. Simone get a gift of __________.
(a) A pipe
(c) A dress
(d) A bible
3. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
(a) The bar
(b) The town hall
(c) His parents house
(d) The pool hall
4. Who does Henry banter with in the bar?
(b) Indian Jenny
5. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He had a seizure
(b) He hit the nurse
(c) He threw up
(d) He fainted
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens a day after the accident?
2. Where does Lee plan to head?
3. What does Hank see in the window?
4. What ends Lee and Viv's conversation?
5. What does Hank limit at the Snag?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
2. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 6, Part 2.
3. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
4. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
5. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
6. Why is Jenny tossing shells onto her bed?
7. What is different about the novel's point of view?
8. Why does Hank not want Joe-Ben to shoot the geese?
9. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
10. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)