|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Draeger suggest that Evenwrite talk?
2. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(b) Murder mysteries
3. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
(a) His parents house
(b) The pool hall
(c) The town hall
(d) The bar
4. What does Joe-Ben want to bag?
(a) A goose
(b) A deer
(c) A bear
(d) A snake
5. How does Joe-Ben drown?
(a) He laughs
(b) He talks
(c) He screams
(d) He cries
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Viv massaging into Lee's back?
2. What does Indian Jenny say will decide Henry's fate?
3. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
4. What does Hank say wakes him up?
5. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
2. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
3. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
4. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 11.
5. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
6. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
7. What is Willard Eggleston's situation?
8. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 8.
9. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
10. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 6, Part 2.
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)