|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
(a) With anger
(b) With a laugh
(c) With a smile
(d) With shock
2. What does Jenny want the shells to form?
(a) A child
(b) A rabbit
(c) A man
(d) A witch
3. How does Willard kill himself?
(a) He drowns himself
(b) He eats poison
(c) He drives off an embankment
(d) He shoots himself
4. Who narrates the funeral?
5. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank see in the window?
2. Lee moves into _________.
3. What does Hank want to be able to do?
4. Who does Hank taunt at the Snag?
5. What do Lee and Hank both comment on in their narratives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
2. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
3. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
4. What is Willard Eggleston's situation?
5. Why is Simone so happy?
6. Why does Hank not want Joe-Ben to shoot the geese?
7. What is Hank's reason for not putting an end to the strike?
8. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
9. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
10. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)