|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(b) Murder mysteries
2. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Hot fat
(b) Boiling water
(c) A river of alligators
(d) A piranha tank
3. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
(a) Argue the Stampers case
(b) Destroy evidence
(c) Eavesdrop on the meeting
(d) Gate crush the meeting
4. What kind of instrument does the musician at the Snag destroy?
(a) A trumpet
(b) A guitar
(c) A bass
5. Who does Willard's mistress plan to marry?
(a) A landowner
(b) A soldier
(c) A pilot
(d) A sailor
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does the final chapter take place?
2. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
3. What is the name of the character in the final prologue?
4. How does Joe-Ben vent his excited energy?
5. Which of the following does Willard own?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
2. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 8.
3. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
4. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
5. Summarize the novel
6. What is Willard Eggleston's situation?
7. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
8. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 6, Part 2.
9. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 11.
10. Why is Jenny tossing shells onto her bed?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)