|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This section begins with a reference to _________.
(b) Family love
(c) Country music
2. What happens a day after the accident?
(a) The strike ends
(b) Lee leaves
(c) Hank dies
(d) The rain stops
3. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
4. What tries to attack Draeger and Evenwrite?
(a) A bear
(c) Bob cats
5. Of whom is Hank getting suspicious?
(a) Drager and Evenwrite
(b) Lee and Viv
(d) His whole family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank limit at the Snag?
2. Who does the tree trap in the rising tide?
3. What does Jenny want the shells to form?
4. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
5. What is the name of the character in the final prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about the novel's point of view?
2. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 8.
3. Describe Henry's time in the town.
4. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
5. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
6. Why is Simone so happy?
7. Describe Willard's phone call to Hank.
8. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
9. Why does Hank not want Joe-Ben to shoot the geese?
10. What is Hank's reason for not putting an end to the strike?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)