|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee exaggerate the extent of his illness?
(a) To get out of work
(b) To be alone with Viv
(c) To get more breakfast
(d) To annoy Hank
2. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Boiling water
(b) A piranha tank
(c) Hot fat
(d) A river of alligators
3. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Breaks it
(b) Hides it
(c) Gives it back to Lee
(d) Throws it away
4. What is the name of the boy Hank has a fight with at school?
5. What tries to attack Draeger and Evenwrite?
(a) Bob cats
(d) A bear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
2. Who does Willard's mistress plan to marry?
3. What ends Lee and Viv's conversation?
4. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
5. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
2. Describe Willard's phone call to Hank.
3. What does Lee realize as he watches his brother fight and beat up Biggy?
4. Why is Jenny tossing shells onto her bed?
5. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
6. Summarize the novel
7. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
8. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
9. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
10. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 7.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)