|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Hot fat
(b) A river of alligators
(c) Boiling water
(d) A piranha tank
2. What happens when Hank tries to talk to Henry?
(a) He cries
(b) He falls asleep
(c) He ignores him
(d) He laughs
3. Who tells Henry that Joe-Ben is dead?
4. Of whom is Hank getting suspicious?
(b) Lee and Viv
(c) His whole family
(d) Drager and Evenwrite
5. Why does Lee go into town with Henry?
(a) To talk
(b) To catch a bus
(c) To see a doctor
(d) To buy milk
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stokes watch the funeral?
2. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
3. What are flying south for winter?
4. What does Hank do after the fight?
5. What do the townspeople dread?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
2. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
3. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
4. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
5. Describe Henry's time in the town.
6. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
7. What does Lee realize as he watches his brother fight and beat up Biggy?
8. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 10.
9. Why does Henry need to show Hank how to cut trees the old fashioned way?
10. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)