|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank say wakes him up?
(c) An aeroplane
(d) A nightmare
2. With whom does Willard have a secret affair?
(b) A prostitute
(d) A black mistress
3. At which character does Teddy marvel?
4. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
(a) How to cook
(b) How to hunt
(c) The importance of a union
(d) How to drink
5. What happens a day after the accident?
(a) The strike ends
(b) Lee leaves
(c) Hank dies
(d) The rain stops
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
2. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
3. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
4. How does Willard kill himself?
5. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 10.
2. Why is Evenwrite worried about the rain?
3. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
4. Why is Jenny tossing shells onto her bed?
5. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 6, Part 2.
6. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 8.
7. Describe what happens at the Snag in Chapter 6, Part 2.
8. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
9. What is Willard Eggleston's situation?
10. Describe the prologue that opens Chapter 9.
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)