|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank limit at the Snag?
(a) Talk about a strike
(b) His drinking intake
(d) His drug intake
2. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
3. Why does Lee exaggerate the extent of his illness?
(a) To get out of work
(b) To be alone with Viv
(c) To annoy Hank
(d) To get more breakfast
4. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
5. What does Joe-Ben want to bag?
(a) A snake
(b) A goose
(c) A deer
(d) A bear
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Willard have a secret affair?
2. Who drives Hank and Lee home?
3. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What is the name of the boy Hank has a fight with at school?
5. Where do the men go after their supper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry need to show Hank how to cut trees the old fashioned way?
2. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
3. Why is Evenwrite worried about the rain?
4. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 10.
5. What is Hank's reason for not putting an end to the strike?
6. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
7. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
8. What does Lee realize as he watches his brother fight and beat up Biggy?
9. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
10. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)