|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men have for supper?
(d) Gravy and biscuits
2. What is Viv massaging into Lee's back?
(c) Olive oil
(d) Sun cream
3. How much money will Lee get from Henry's death?
4. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
5. What does Lee receive from the nurse?
(d) Cough syrup
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
2. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
3. What does Hank want to be able to do?
4. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
5. What does Jenny toss onto her bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Willard Eggleston's situation?
2. What does Joe-Ben think about as he positions himself to eavesdrop on the town meeting?
3. What is Hank's reason for not putting an end to the strike?
4. What does Lee realize as he watches his brother fight and beat up Biggy?
5. Why does Henry need to show Hank how to cut trees the old fashioned way?
6. In what way has Simone changed in Chapter 10?
7. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
8. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
9. In what way does Hank show that he is losing control?
10. In what way are the Canadian geese in both Hank and Lee's thoughts?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)