|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hank making it impossible for people in the town to do?
(a) Make a living
(b) Set up families
(c) Have fun
(d) Score drugs
2. Who gets to the hospital before Hank?
(a) Boney Stokes
3. What kind of instrument does the musician at the Snag destroy?
(a) A bass
(b) A trumpet
(d) A guitar
4. Why does Lee go into town with Henry?
(a) To see a doctor
(b) To buy milk
(c) To talk
(d) To catch a bus
5. What is Henry going to show Hank how to do?
(c) Cut trees
(d) Talk to women
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Draeger suggest that Evenwrite talk?
2. Who does Henry banter with in the bar?
3. What crushes Hank's arm?
4. What is the name of the character in the final prologue?
5. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Willard's mistress' plan to continue their relationship?
2. Why does Hank not want Joe-Ben to shoot the geese?
3. Summarize the prologue that opens Chapter 6, Part 2.
4. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
5. Why does Lee refuse to get out of bed?
6. Why is Evenwrite worried about the rain?
7. Describe Hank's time at the Snag.
8. Why does Henry need to show Hank how to cut trees the old fashioned way?
9. How do Evenwrite and Draeger get to the Stamper's house?
10. Describe Willard's phone call to Hank.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)