|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of wife does Jordan want?
2. Where is Jordan at the time of the ball?
(a) Lying in a French prison.
(b) Making his way to London.
(c) Lying in a Spanish prison.
3. Why is Jordan upset when Alexandra returns?
(a) That Alexandra was not there for breakfast with Jordan.
(b) That his cousin is still interested in marrying Alexandra.
(c) That his grandmother is ill.
(d) That she went off without telling anyone where she was going.
4. Where do Alexandra and Jordan go early the next morning?
(c) No where since only thieves and servants are up early.
5. When does Jordan suddenly arrive?
(a) As the judge ask if anyone objects to the marriage.
(b) When Alexandra is walking down the aisle.
(c) Just after Alexandra and Anthony are pronounced man and wife.
(d) Just as Anthony is about to kiss Alexandra.
6. What does Alexandra decide she wants?
(a) A divorce or annulment.
(b) To get an annulment and join a convent.
(c) To make things better with Jordan.
(d) To divorce Jordan and marry Tony.
7. Who does the Dowager ask to dance with Alexandra?
(a) No one.
(b) Lord Ponsonby.
(d) Lord Carstairs.
8. What does Fawkes' staff intercept?
(a) A gun hidden in a bag of grain.
(b) A lethal knife that could easily kill a man hidden in some of the silver.
(c) A bottle of poison that was supposedly for bugs on the garden leaves.
(d) An incriminating note from Tony to Alexandra.
9. Who does Jordan invite to drink with him when he gets home?
(a) His grandmother.
10. What is another mistake Alexandra makes at the ball?
(a) Refusing a dance request.
(b) Laughing too loudly.
(c) Standing in the gardens unchaperoned.
(d) Openly admiring two of Jordan's ex-lovers.
11. What advice does Morgan give Jordan?
(a) To not make any trouble for the Americans and he'll take him to England.
(b) To not rile up his French guards.
(c) To not rile up his Spanish guards.
(d) To wait for dawn to leave London.
12. What is Alexandra doing as Jordan dismisses his scribes?
(a) Tutoring the local children.
(b) Grooming her mare.
(d) Training Henry.
13. How does Alexandra look on her second wedding day?
14. What had Jordan thought of the entire time he is imprisoned?
(a) Alexandra and learning to trust a woman.
(b) Getting back at whoever sold him.
(c) How happy everyone will be to see him.
(d) Getting back to his playboy lifestyle.
15. What does Jordan claim to Morgan?
(a) That he can get them out of the dungeon.
(b) That Jordan is the Prince of Wales.
(c) That the war is about to end.
(d) That Jordan will pay Morgan handsomely if he will take Jordan to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Filbert say when Alexandra asks if all is prepared?
2. What does Alexandra do for the first time?
3. What does Jordan want to tell Alexandra but does not do so?
4. Of what does Jordan hint to Alexandra?
5. Who does the Dowager choose to marry Alexandra?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)