|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alexandra and Jordan retire for the night?
(a) In a inn that caters to nobles.
(b) In Jordan's father's townhouse.
(c) On board the Fair Winds.
(d) In Jordan's grandmpother's townhouse.
2. What does Alexandra's mother say is the problem about her daughter saving Jordan's life?
(a) There is no problem.
(b) Her reputation is ruined.
(c) She is having nightmares.
(d) Her fiance ended the engagement because he does not want a warrior for a wife.
3. What does Jordan think as far as having sex with Alexandra?
(a) He hopes she will initiate the process.
(b) He won't for a year or so.
(c) He will only do so to get an heir.
(d) He will that night.
4. What do the doctors advise Alexandra to say to the Dowager Duchess?
(a) To not go see the Dowager yet.
(b) To not talk about Jordan.
(c) They have no advice for Alexandra.
(d) To ask her to tell her about Jordan as a young boy.
5. Who is attacking Jordan Hawthorne?
(a) A pack of wolfs.
(b) A disgruntled husband.
(c) A woverine.
(d) A pair of thugs.
6. What kind of outfits does Alexandra say women wear while riding?
(d) It's the only time they wear comfortable clothing.
7. Where does Jordan take Alexandra?
(a) To the town constable.
(b) To her home.
(c) To his uncle's estate.
(d) To the nearby Inn.
8. Why do Alexandra and Jordan stop in London the next day?
(a) So Jordan can take care of some business.
(b) To buy some provisions for Hawthorne.
(c) To meet Jordan's extended family.
(d) To meet with his brother, Tony.
9. Who is Elizabeth Grangerfield?
(a) A married woman over whom Jordan duels.
(b) A lady-in-waiting to the queen.
(c) A servant in the palace.
(d) A married woman who is having an affair with Jordan's best friend.
10. For how long has Alexandra tried speaking with Jordan?
(a) A week.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 day.
11. What does Mrs. Lawrence learn about her husband?
(a) He had another family in London.
(b) He has gambled away his fortune.
(c) He is having an affair with his cousin.
(d) He has made some excellent investments and the family is well off.
12. To what request by Alexandra does Jordan agree?
(a) To stay at Alexandra's cousin's house for the night.
(b) To give the boy money to buy food.
(c) To find a doctor for the boy.
(d) To take a puppy.
13. What do Alexandra and Jordan do after a time of riding?
(b) Get out of the carriage and let the dog play.
(c) Read to each other.
(d) Play chess.
14. What is Alexandra going to do at Mary O' Toole's party for Mary's brother?
(a) Help watch the kids.
(b) Have a pretend jousting match.
(c) Serve the cake and punch.
(d) Put on a puppet show.
15. What happens when Jordan goes out to buy cigars?
(a) He cannot find any shops open that late.
(b) He meets up with his cousin and best friend.
(c) He gets involved in a dice game.
(d) He is attacked and knocked unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Jordan ask for Elizabeth's hand in marriage?
2. Who invites Alexandra and Jordan for dinner?
3. About what does Jordan say Alexandra should not worry?
4. What does Jordan think about the idea of seducing Alexandra?
5. What does Alexandra think is unfair?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)