|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alexandra and Jordan do after a time of riding?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Get out of the carriage and let the dog play.
(d) Read to each other.
2. When does Elizabeth marry Lord Grangerfield?
(a) She is only just now engaged to him.
(b) She has no intentions of marrying him.
(c) She married him as soon as he returned from war in Spain.
(d) After Jordan went to war in Spain.
3. What does Alexandra believe about her future?
(a) She has no thoughts about the future as she lives in the now.
(b) That it would be better with her first fiance than with Jordan.
(c) That it will be unhappy.
(d) That something wonderful is going to happen to her.
4. Why does Alexandra pass out?
(a) She gets up too fast.
(b) From the emotional shock of killing someone.
(c) She is so scared.
(d) From hitting her head when she flies off her horse.
5. What does Alexandra do after she recovers from her fall off her horse.
(a) Takes off her helm.
(b) Shoots and kills one brigand.
(d) Smacks the one bandit with the flat of her sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra's mother say is the problem about her daughter saving Jordan's life?
2. Why does Mrs. Lawrence decide to marry off Alexandra?
3. Why doesn't the Dowager want to say anything to Alexandra about her small social errors?
4. To what request by Alexandra does Jordan agree?
5. Why does Jordan decide not to divorce Alexandra?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)