|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexandra think is unfair?
(a) That women cannot wear comfortable clothes like men.
(b) That she is married to someone she does not love.
(c) That she is having to leave her home at such a young age.
(d) That she cannot ride on a horse astride.
2. What does Jordan do as he and Alexandra are riding in the carriage?
(a) Talks to her about Socrates.
(c) Stares at her.
3. What does Alexandra think of Hawthorne?
(a) Is is little more than a small country squire's estate.
(b) It is quite dated and old.
(c) It is quite modern and interesting.
(d) It is the most beautiful and impressive estate Alexandra has ever seen.
4. Where does Jordan take Alexandra?
(a) To the town constable.
(b) To the nearby Inn.
(c) To her home.
(d) To his uncle's estate.
5. What does Lady Harrington know about her husband?
(a) That he is about to be promoted.
(b) That he's sleeping with Jordan's mother.
(c) That he is dying.
(d) That he is to take a contingent of men to India.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra do after she recovers from her fall off her horse.
2. What do Alexandra and Jordan do after a time of riding?
3. What is Alexandra endangering?
4. About what does Alexandra warn Melanie?
5. What does Jordan's family eventually learn?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)