|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Alexandra feeling the next day in the carriage?
2. Why does Jordan feel sorry for most women?
(a) Because they cannot join the Army or go to sea.
(b) Because they are so weak.
(c) Becaues they must put up with men like Jordan.
(d) Because of the restrictions on their lives.
3. What do the doctors advise Alexandra to say to the Dowager Duchess?
(a) They have no advice for Alexandra.
(b) To ask her to tell her about Jordan as a young boy.
(c) To not talk about Jordan.
(d) To not go see the Dowager yet.
4. To what request by Alexandra does Jordan agree?
(a) To give the boy money to buy food.
(b) To take a puppy.
(c) To stay at Alexandra's cousin's house for the night.
(d) To find a doctor for the boy.
5. What does Alexandra do after she recovers from her fall off her horse.
(a) Takes off her helm.
(b) Shoots and kills one brigand.
(c) Smacks the one bandit with the flat of her sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexandra land as she flies off the horse?
2. Who is Elizabeth Grangerfield?
3. How does Alexandra fare during the night after learning of Jordan's fate?
4. What does Jordan say he likes about Alexandra?
5. What does Alexandra notice about a boy by the side of the road?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)