|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dowager tell Alexandra is her job?
(a) To reform Jordan.
(b) To have children.
(c) To maintain her composure.
(d) To choose carefully between Tony and Jordan.
2. What does Alexandra do when Jordan asks if she wants him?
(b) Vows over and over that she does.
(c) Says she is not sure.
3. What does Jordan feel about Alexandra right after the family gets back from the church?
(a) That she is too compliant to others' wishes.
(b) That she has aged terribly in the year or so he is gone.
(c) That she must have been coerced into marrying again.
(d) That she is a typical greedy, selfish woman.
4. Where do Alexandra and Jordan retire for the night?
(a) On board the Fair Winds.
(b) In Jordan's father's townhouse.
(c) In a inn that caters to nobles.
(d) In Jordan's grandmpother's townhouse.
5. What does Jordan do as Alexandra is arguing with him?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Tells her that she does not have to marry him.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Slaps her lightly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he think the way he does about having sex with Alexandra?
2. When does Jordan suddenly arrive?
3. When does Elizabeth marry Lord Grangerfield?
4. What does Jordan tell Alexandra she will have to do?
5. What had Jordan thought of the entire time he is imprisoned?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)