|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexandra believe about her future?
(a) That it would be better with her first fiance than with Jordan.
(b) That something wonderful is going to happen to her.
(c) She has no thoughts about the future as she lives in the now.
(d) That it will be unhappy.
2. Why didn't Jordan ask for Elizabeth's hand in marriage?
(a) He wants someone with a bigger dowry.
(b) He thinks she is ugly.
(c) He has no desire to be married.
(d) He is in love with someone else.
3. What does Jordan decide concerning his actions with married women?
(a) He will only have sex with a married woman if her husband agrees to it.
(b) He won't have sex with married women any more.
(c) He will start trying to meet married women in safer places for sex.
(d) He will be more respectful to elderly married women.
4. What does Sir Roderick Carstairs think Elizabeth should do concerning Hawthorne?
(a) Pursue him in private.
(b) Start some harmful gossip about the man.
(c) Hire an assassin to deal with the man.
(d) Dishonor him in public.
5. What does Alexandra say she is not that Jordan is?
(a) Disenchanted with life.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Jordan and Alexandra prepare?
2. What does Jordan do as he and Alexandra are riding in the carriage?
3. Where does Alexandra land as she flies off the horse?
4. Of what is Jordan tired?
5. What does Jordan say he likes about Alexandra?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)