|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Hickory Street?
(a) The Town Hall
(b) The Theater
(c) The Town Museum
(d) The Comic Store
2. Where does Will warn his father not to go?
(a) The carnival
(b) Miss Foley's house
(c) The police station
(d) The library
3. Who wrote the Funeral March?
4. What do Will and his father use to climb into his bedroom?
(a) The iron rungs
(b) A rope
(c) The stairs
(d) A ladder
5. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
(a) A woman
(b) A dinosaur
(c) A drawf
(d) An eagle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
2. What happens to the merry-go-round when Will flicks the switch?
3. Who does the author describe as being marbled with dark?
4. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
5. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day doing in Chapter 37?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)