|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 36, 37, and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
(a) Owl hoots
(c) A boardwalk
(d) Walkie talkies
2. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
(a) The library
(c) A cafe
(d) A saloon
3. What attraction does Miss Foley go to?
(a) The Carousel
(b) The Big Wheel
(c) The Strong Man
(d) The Mirror Maze
4. What does Will think that Mr. Coogar wants them to do?
(c) Go home
5. Why are Will and Jim surprised by the carnival?
(a) It seems weird
(b) It seems evil
(c) It seems happy
(d) It seems normal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halloway tell the boys about at the end of Chapter 38?
2. Where does Mr. Halloway go after the library?
3. Why does Jim want Will to leave?
4. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
5. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)