|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim's mother want Jim to do before he leaves her?
(a) Give her money
(b) Make her laugh
(c) Say goodbye
(d) Buy her a present
2. What is on Hickory Street?
(a) The Town Hall
(b) The Theater
(c) The Comic Store
(d) The Town Museum
3. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
(a) A fun month
(b) A scary month
(c) A lucky month
(d) A rare month
4. What is arriving in town that night?
(a) The zoo
(b) The circus
(c) The parade
(d) The carnival
5. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(a) Cotton candy
(b) A storm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway think Jim will do when he sees the blows?
2. What month does the novel begin in?
3. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
4. What disappointing thing happens to children in September?
5. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)