|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
(a) His books
(b) His drink
(c) His magazines
(d) His bag
2. What month does the novel begin in?
3. What kind of business does Mr. Crosetti run?
(a) A local newspaper
(b) A cafe
(c) Barber shop
(d) A book shop
4. Where does the train stop?
(a) A meadow
(b) A ghetto
(c) A cornfield
(d) The town center
5. What does Mr. Halloway think Jim will do when he sees the blows?
(a) Laugh in their face
(b) Dodge them
(c) Give them back
(d) Take them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway think that Jim will always see coming?
2. Who thinks about their lives at three in the morning?
3. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
4. What kind of books does Mr. Halloway recommend to the two children?
5. What is arriving in town that night?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)