|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16, 17, and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tattooed man called?
(a) The illustrated man
(b) The picture book
(d) The tattoo laureate
2. Why does Will decide to stay at the carnival?
(a) To find Mr. Fury
(b) To find the little girl
(c) To ride the carousel
(d) To speak to Mr. Dark
3. Who stops at the empty shop window?
(a) Tom Fury
(b) Mr. Dark
(c) Mrs. Halloway
(d) Mrs. Nightshade
4. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
(a) People kissing
(b) People playing poker
(c) People undressing
(d) People taking drugs
5. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A Christmas song
(b) A pop song
(c) A jazz song
(d) A folk song
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Jim and Will up?
2. Where is Charles Halloway when he sees Jim and Will run by?
3. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
4. What does Mr. Fury do when the shop door opens by itself?
5. What does Jim tell Will he wants to see?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)