|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16, 17, and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
(a) People playing poker
(b) People kissing
(c) People taking drugs
(d) People undressing
2. What is Charles Halloway's job at the library?
(b) Head librarian
3. What is on Hickory Street?
(a) The Comic Store
(b) The Town Museum
(c) The Town Hall
(d) The Theater
4. Who does Jim's mother say Jim looks like?
(a) His older brother
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
(d) His uncle
5. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(c) Totem poles
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does Mr. Halloway recommend to the two children?
2. What does Jim think he hears on the library steps?
3. Where do Jim and Will watch the merry-go-round from?
4. How does Will describe his father's mood?
5. What does the piece of paper advertise?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)