Sections 1 through 4
1. Where is young Akira in his earliest memory?
(a) A wash basin.
(b) The womb.
(c) His mother's arms.
(d) A crib.
2. What violent event occurred in Akira Kurosawa's first memory?
(a) He fell off a table.
(b) He was born.
(c) He was slapped by his mother.
(d) An earthwuake happened.
3. Why was Akira Kurosawa humiliated in his early memory about his nurse?
(a) She held him while using the toilet.
(b) She never changed his diaper.
(c) She dressed him like a girl.
(d) She batted him around like a kitten.
4. What animal does Kurosawa recall seeing killed by a train at an early age?
(a) A possum.
(b) A pony.
(c) A cow.
(d) A dog.
5. To what does Akira Kurosawa compare the dead animal from his memory in Babyhood?
(c) A pile of fancid rice.
(d) A plate of spaghetti.
6. What colored animal did Akira Kurosawa think his family should have gotten when he was young?
(a) A gray cat.
(b) A yellow canary.
(c) A goldfish.
(d) A black dog.
This section contains 4,827 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)