Sections 1 through 4
1. Where is young Akira in his earliest memory?
(a) His mother's arms.
(b) The womb.
(c) A crib.
(d) A wash basin.
2. What violent event occurred in Akira Kurosawa's first memory?
(a) He was slapped by his mother.
(b) He was born.
(c) He fell off a table.
(d) An earthwuake happened.
3. Why was Akira Kurosawa humiliated in his early memory about his nurse?
(a) She dressed him like a girl.
(b) She never changed his diaper.
(c) She held him while using the toilet.
(d) She batted him around like a kitten.
4. What animal does Kurosawa recall seeing killed by a train at an early age?
(a) A pony.
(b) A dog.
(c) A possum.
(d) A cow.
5. To what does Akira Kurosawa compare the dead animal from his memory in Babyhood?
(a) A plate of spaghetti.
(c) A pile of fancid rice.
6. What colored animal did Akira Kurosawa think his family should have gotten when he was young?
(a) A yellow canary.
(b) A gray cat.
(c) A goldfish.
(d) A black dog.
This section contains 4,827 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)