|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT at the wedding?
2. Who does Darcy kiss at the end of the night?
3. Which of the following is NOT on her list?
4. Where does Darcy end up sleeping on her first night?
5. What does Darcy realize during her hospital stay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy's ultrasound news?
2. What does Darcy realize as she looks at old pictures from her past life?
3. Why does Darcy eavesdrop on "Madeline's" phone conversation?
4. How does Darcy feel about attending Meg's dinner party?
5. Why does Ethan break up with Sondrine?
6. When does Darcy realize her feelings for Ethan?
7. What does the little square of blue paper that Ethan gives to Darcy mean?
8. After returning home from the hospital, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
9. How do Ethan and Darcy celebrate Darcy reaching the 32-week milestone?
10. Describe Sondrine's personality from the double date on New Year's Eve.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After the boys are born, their names come to Darcy's mind and she names them after Ethan. Ethan is touched. Why is the naming of someone after you such a high honor or hold such meaning?
Essay Topic 2
Darcy and Dex's relationship lasted for seven years and they went from getting married to not talking to each other in the span of a few hours. What were some early warning signs that this relationship was not meant to be? Why do you think neither of them paid attention to these signs?
Essay Topic 3
Darcy and her mother have a big argument over Darcy's pregnancy and choice of male suitors. How are Darcy and her mother similar? How are they different?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)