|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy makes a difficult phone call to whom?
(a) Her mother
2. Darcy, Geoffrey, Ethan and Sondrine go on another double date for which occasion?
(a) Darcy's 30th week
(b) Valentine's Day
(c) Independence Day
(d) Ethan's birthday
3. Who does Darcy interview with for a position at the nursing home?
(a) Gert Davis
(b) Thomas Jane
(c) Bernard Dobbs
(d) Susanna Wills
4. What does Ethan offer to do to help cheer up Darcy about the baby news?
(a) Make dinner
(b) Read her a book
(c) Give a massage
(d) Go shopping with her
5. How long does Darcy wait to write her thank-you note for the present?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One day
(c) One week
(d) No time at all
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT at the wedding?
2. Darcy makes a list for self-improvement. How many things are on the list?
3. What club do the couples go to after dinner?
4. What is the name of the restaurant Darcy goes to check the classifieds and regroup after her disastrous interview?
5. Ethan asks if Darcy has been to what famous London Landmark?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the little square of blue paper that Ethan gives to Darcy mean?
2. What restrictions have the doctors placed on Darcy for the remaining weeks of her pregnancy?
3. How does Ethan propose to Darcy?
4. What does Darcy realize as she looks at old pictures from her past life?
5. Why doesn't Darcy tell Meg she is expecting twins?
6. Why does Darcy eavesdrop on "Madeline's" phone conversation?
7. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy's ultrasound news?
8. How do Ethan and Darcy celebrate Darcy reaching the 32-week milestone?
9. After returning home from the hospital, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
10. Describe Darcy's first encounter with Geofrrey's son, Max.
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)