|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey shows Darcy pamphlets from flats in what posh neighborhood that reminds Darcy of where Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin live?
2. Which of the following is not one of Ethan's friends who joined him and Darcy for dinner?
(d) None of the above
3. Darcy, Geoffrey, Ethan and Sondrine go on another double date for which occasion?
(a) Independence Day
(b) Valentine's Day
(c) Ethan's birthday
(d) Darcy's 30th week
4. What magazine has Darcy accumulated?
5. What impromptu gift does Ethan give to Darcy on Christmas Day?
(a) Video diary
(b) Cooking lessons
(c) Foot massage
Short Answer Questions
1. Darcy nicknames a glamorous-looking woman at the restaurant after a famous children's story heroine - which one?
2. In what restaurant do the two couples have their first double date?
3. Darcy makes two new female friends that she is determined not to compete with. Where does she meet them?
4. What are Darcy's new friends' names?
5. Darcy finally confesses her dire financial situation to _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Ethan and Darcy take a cultural tour of London?
2. How do Ethan and Darcy celebrate Darcy reaching the 32-week milestone?
3. What restrictions have the doctors placed on Darcy for the remaining weeks of her pregnancy?
4. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy cleaning the apartment and making dinner?
5. Describe Darcy and Geoffrey's relationship.
6. Describe the tone of the telephone conversation between Sondrine and Ethan.
7. Why does Darcy eavesdrop on "Madeline's" phone conversation?
8. The two couples have several tense moments during dinner. Why?
9. As they ring in the new year, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
10. Why does Darcy ask Ethan for a night out with him and to meet his friends?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)