|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ethan reading when Darcy tells him about her breakup?
(b) National Geographic
(c) The Economist
(d) New Yorker
2. What is the name of the restaurant Darcy goes to check the classifieds and regroup after her disastrous interview?
(a) Tea House
(b) Muffin Man
(c) Cozy Corner
(d) Susie's Diner
3. Who is NOT at the wedding?
(a) Dex and Rachel
(c) Martin and Phoebe
(d) John and Thomas
4. What club do the couples go to after dinner?
5. Where does Geoffrey's mother live?
(a) Notting Hill
(c) South Bank
Short Answer Questions
1. Darcy is frightened to see that she is bleeding. Where does she make this discovery?
2. Where is Ethan when Darcy goes into labor?
3. What other big event happened on the day of the twins' birth?
4. What is the present?
5. Darcy discovers the sex of the baby. What is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ethan break up with Sondrine?
2. How does Darcy feel about attending Meg's dinner party?
3. Why do Ethan and Darcy take a cultural tour of London?
4. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy cleaning the apartment and making dinner?
5. Describe the tone of the telephone conversation between Sondrine and Ethan.
6. Describe Rachel's toast at the wedding.
7. After returning home from the hospital, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
8. How does Darcy feel at the end of Ethan's sightseeing tour?
9. Describe Darcy's first encounter with Geofrrey's son, Max.
10. Why does Darcy turn down Geoffrey's invitation to spend the holidays with his family?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)