|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy goes shopping on which famous street with stores such as Harvey Nichols, Gucci and Prada?
(a) Buckingham Ave.
(b) Park Row
(c) Sloane St.
(d) Piccadilly Square
2. What kind of car does Geoffrey have?
3. What are Darcy's new friends' names?
(a) Blaire and Charlotte
(b) Meg and Charlotte
(c) Gwen and Blaire
(d) Meg and Gwen
4. After not seeing Ethan for so long, Darcy arranges for them to have dinner together. What do they eat?
(a) Pub fare
(b) TV dinners
(d) Breakfast foods
5. Back at his apartment, what music does Ethan play when he prepares to answer Darcy's questions about Dex and Rachel?
(d) The Beatles
Short Answer Questions
1. Female employees in England are entitled to how many weeks of maternity leave?
2. Which of the following is NOT on her list?
3. What is the name of the restaurant Darcy goes to check the classifieds and regroup after her disastrous interview?
4. Where does Darcy end up sleeping on her first night?
5. Darcy nicknames a glamorous-looking woman at the restaurant after a famous children's story heroine - which one?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sondrine's personality from the double date on New Year's Eve.
2. Describe Darcy's first encounter with Geofrrey's son, Max.
3. What does the little square of blue paper that Ethan gives to Darcy mean?
4. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy's ultrasound news?
5. Why does Darcy ask Ethan for a night out with him and to meet his friends?
6. When does Darcy realize her feelings for Ethan?
7. How do Ethan and Darcy celebrate Darcy reaching the 32-week milestone?
8. How does Darcy's conversation with her mom go?
9. How does Darcy feel at the end of Ethan's sightseeing tour?
10. Why does Ethan break up with Sondrine?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)