|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey shows Darcy pamphlets from flats in what posh neighborhood that reminds Darcy of where Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin live?
2. Darcy makes two new female friends that she is determined not to compete with. Where does she meet them?
(a) Nail salon
(b) Bus stop
(c) Dressing room
3. What is the milestone week of gestation for healthy twins?
4. What is the name of the pub where Darcy and Ethan meet his friends?
(a) Blue Ribbon
(b) Ala Voce
(c) Admiral Codrington
5. What does the acronym for CLIMB stand for?
(a) Civilian Leader Improvement Battery
(b) Children Living with Inherited Metabolic Diseases
(c) Center for Loss in Multiple Birth
(d) City Life Is Moving Bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethan do to celebrate the milestone?
2. What is the name of the doctor's midwife?
3. On the night that Darcy plans to consummate her relationship with Geoffrey, what popular restaurant do they go to?
4. Where is the restaurant located?
5. Darcy hopes someone will bring up which British topic she actually knows about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Darcy eavesdrop on "Madeline's" phone conversation?
2. Describe Rachel's toast at the wedding.
3. Describe Darcy and Geoffrey's relationship.
4. Following dinner, what do Ethan and Darcy fight about?
5. As they ring in the new year, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
6. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy cleaning the apartment and making dinner?
7. How does Ethan propose to Darcy?
8. What restrictions have the doctors placed on Darcy for the remaining weeks of her pregnancy?
9. Why does Darcy ask Ethan for a night out with him and to meet his friends?
10. What is Ethan's reaction to the news of Darcy and Geoffrey's breakup?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)