|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey volunteers to hire someone of what nationality to look after Darcy while he is at work?
2. Darcy realizes the dinner party is her first time in _____ years where she is going out without the safety net of being in a relationship.
3. What is Ethan reading when Darcy tells him about her breakup?
(a) New Yorker
(b) National Geographic
(c) The Economist
4. What are Darcy's new friends' names?
(a) Meg and Charlotte
(b) Blaire and Charlotte
(c) Gwen and Blaire
(d) Meg and Gwen
5. What employment suggestion does Darcy's new friend have?
(d) Nursing home
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at his apartment, what music does Ethan play when he prepares to answer Darcy's questions about Dex and Rachel?
2. Where does Darcy end up sleeping on her first night?
3. What is Ethan's Christmas gift to Darcy?
4. Female employees in England are entitled to how many weeks of maternity leave?
5. What is the name of the doctor's midwife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Ethan and Darcy take a cultural tour of London?
2. Describe the tone of the telephone conversation between Sondrine and Ethan.
3. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy's ultrasound news?
4. As they ring in the new year, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
5. Why does Ethan break up with Sondrine?
6. Describe Darcy and Geoffrey's relationship.
7. The two couples have several tense moments during dinner. Why?
8. What does the little square of blue paper that Ethan gives to Darcy mean?
9. Why does Darcy ask Ethan for a night out with him and to meet his friends?
10. What is Ethan's reaction to the news of Darcy and Geoffrey's breakup?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)