|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's favorite treat that Rachel used to prepare?
(d) Ice cream
2. What is the name of Darcy's doctor?
(a) Mr. Baker
(b) Mr. Green
(c) Mr. Smith
(d) Mr. Beckham
3. What is the present?
(b) Stuffed animals
(c) Pairs of booties
(d) Matching receiving blankets
4. Where do Ethan and Darcy get married?
(a) Holland Park
(c) Piccadilly Square
5. Darcy makes two new female friends that she is determined not to compete with. Where does she meet them?
(b) Dressing room
(c) Bus stop
(d) Nail salon
Short Answer Questions
1. After not seeing Ethan for so long, Darcy arranges for them to have dinner together. What do they eat?
2. What famous celebrity do Darcy and Geoffrey see dining in their restaurant?
3. What kind of dogs does Darcy imagine her and Geoffrey having?
4. What is Ethan reading when Darcy tells him about her breakup?
5. What does Darcy say for the first time to Ethan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sondrine's personality from the double date on New Year's Eve.
2. Darcy notices a woman at the Muffin Man that she dubs "Madeline." Who is this woman?
3. What is Darcy's reaction to Ethan's lecture the previous night?
4. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy cleaning the apartment and making dinner?
5. What is Ethan's reaction to Darcy's ultrasound news?
6. Why does Darcy eavesdrop on "Madeline's" phone conversation?
7. What does the little square of blue paper that Ethan gives to Darcy mean?
8. When does Darcy realize her feelings for Ethan?
9. What is Ethan's reaction to the news of Darcy and Geoffrey's breakup?
10. Describe the tone of the telephone conversation between Sondrine and Ethan.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)