|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Geoffrey's mother live?
(b) South Bank
(d) Notting Hill
2. Darcy's breakup speech reminds her of what ex-boyfriend?
3. On the night that Darcy plans to consummate her relationship with Geoffrey, what popular restaurant do they go to?
(b) La Prive
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the lavish gifts Geoffrey gives to Darcy?
(a) Valentino clutch
(c) Jo Malone bath oils
(d) Lingerie from Agent Provocateur
5. Darcy realizes the dinner party is her first time in _____ years where she is going out without the safety net of being in a relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darcy is awakened by the phone. Who is calling?
2. Ethan asks if Darcy has been to what famous London Landmark?
3. What reason does Ethan give for breaking up with Sondrine?
4. After not seeing Ethan for so long, Darcy arranges for them to have dinner together. What do they eat?
5. What is Ethan reading when Darcy tells him about her breakup?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Darcy's first encounter with Geofrrey's son, Max.
2. How does Ethan propose to Darcy?
3. When does Darcy realize her feelings for Ethan?
4. Describe the tone of the telephone conversation between Sondrine and Ethan.
5. Describe Rachel's toast at the wedding.
6. Describe Darcy and Geoffrey's relationship.
7. Describe Sondrine's personality from the double date on New Year's Eve.
8. How do Ethan and Darcy celebrate Darcy reaching the 32-week milestone?
9. Why doesn't Darcy tell Meg she is expecting twins?
10. After returning home from the hospital, how does Darcy feel about Geoffrey?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)