|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age is Darcy turning?
2. Before being kicked out, what does Dex say?
(a) He is leaving NYC
(b) He hopes she gets back together with Marcus
(c) He hates Darcy
(d) He wishes Darcy well
3. When do Darcy and Marcus first consummate their relationship?
(a) Rehearsal dinner
(b) Rachel's surprise party
(c) Fourth of July in the Hamptons
(d) Bridal shower
4. When Darcy finds Dex to break up with him, he ...
(a) breaks up with her first
(b) tells her he is in love with her best friend
(c) tells her he knows about her affair
(d) confesses his undying love
5. What kind of ruler did Darcy consider herself growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcus offer to protect Darcy from the rain?
2. Darcy finally breaks down and calls Dex under the pretense of what?
3. Darcy realizes Dex and Rachel went on Darcy and Dex's paid honeymoon vacation together after seeing what?
4. Darcy and Marcus agree that the wedding would have been a great party. What does Marcus miss the most about it?
5. Which of the following is a characteristic of Darcy's birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Darcy feel when Ethan leaves her alone to unpack in order to get some work done?
2. How does Darcy's version of the breakup that she tells her coworkers differ from the truth?
3. Describe Darcy's reaction to her England dwelling (i.e. Ethan's apartment).
4. What is Marcus' reaction to their infidelity?
5. How does Darcy deal with Claire betraying her secret?
6. What is Darcy's mother's reaction to Darcy's pregnancy?
7. Describe Darcy's 30th birthday.
8. What makes Marcus attractive to Darcy?
9. Why does Darcy choose to go to work the morning after calling off the wedding?
10. How does Darcy react when Marcus sees Dex and Rachel at Crate and Barrel?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)