|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine has Darcy accumulated?
2. What is the present?
(a) Pairs of booties
(b) Stuffed animals
(d) Matching receiving blankets
3. Darcy, Geoffrey, Ethan and Sondrine go on another double date for which occasion?
(a) Darcy's 30th week
(b) Ethan's birthday
(c) Valentine's Day
(d) Independence Day
4. What is the name of the restaurant Darcy goes to check the classifieds and regroup after her disastrous interview?
(a) Tea House
(b) Cozy Corner
(c) Susie's Diner
(d) Muffin Man
5. What is Ethan's Christmas gift to Darcy?
(a) A first edition book
(b) A gourmet fruit basket
(c) A messenger bag
(d) A cashmere sweater coat
6. What reason does Ethan give for breaking up with Sondrine?
(a) She was anti-American
(b) All of the above
(c) He didn't feel close to her
(d) She didn't have a natural smell
7. What college did Darcy lie about getting into that Rachel was rejected from?
(a) Notre Dame
8. Darcy finally confesses her dire financial situation to _____.
9. Where did Ethan and Darcy take the twins on walks every day?
(a) Holland Park
(c) Piccadilly Square
10. Who does Darcy call second?
(b) Her mother
11. Which familiar face does Darcy run into at the restaurant?
(d) Dr. Moore
12. Who does Ethan make Darcy call first after the babies are born?
(d) Her mother
13. Which of the following is not one of Ethan's friends who joined him and Darcy for dinner?
(d) None of the above
14. Darcy is awakened by the phone. Who is calling?
(b) The credit card company
(d) Her mother
15. What is Darcy's favorite treat that Rachel used to prepare?
(a) Ice cream
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's Christmas gift to Ethan?
2. Where is Ethan when Darcy goes into labor?
3. Darcy discovers the sex of the baby. What is it?
4. What is the milestone week of gestation for healthy twins?
5. Darcy makes a difficult phone call to whom?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)