|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's Christmas gift to Ethan?
(a) A messenger bag
(b) A cashmere sweater coat
(c) A first edition book
(d) A gourmet fruit basket
2. Back at his apartment, what music does Ethan play when he prepares to answer Darcy's questions about Dex and Rachel?
(a) The Beatles
3. Which of the following is NOT on her list?
(a) Returning her clothing purchases
(b) Cleaning the apartment
(c) Contacting her mother
(d) Finding a doctor
4. Darcy realizes the dinner party is her first time in _____ years where she is going out without the safety net of being in a relationship.
5. What kind of car does Geoffrey have?
6. Ethan and Darcy share their first real kiss in what month?
7. What other big event happened on the day of the twins' birth?
(a) Sondrine and Ethan broke up
(b) Darcy had been in England for 6 months
(c) Darcy's brother announced his wife was expecting
(d) Rachel and Dex got married
8. What impromptu gift does Ethan give to Darcy on Christmas Day?
(a) Foot massage
(c) Video diary
(d) Cooking lessons
9. What is the name of Geoffrey's son?
10. What are Darcy's new friends' names?
(a) Meg and Gwen
(b) Blaire and Charlotte
(c) Meg and Charlotte
(d) Gwen and Blaire
11. Who does Darcy call second?
(a) Her mother
12. Where did Ethan and Darcy take the twins on walks every day?
(b) Piccadilly Square
(d) Holland Park
13. What is Ethan reading when Darcy tells him about her breakup?
(b) New Yorker
(c) The Economist
(d) National Geographic
14. Where does Geoffrey invite Darcy to go for Christmas?
15. Who does Darcy kiss at the end of the night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy interview with for a position at the nursing home?
2. What does Ethan do to celebrate the milestone?
3. Who is NOT at the wedding?
4. Darcy makes two new female friends that she is determined not to compete with. Where does she meet them?
5. Where do Ethan and Darcy get married?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)