|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other big event happened on the day of the twins' birth?
(a) Rachel and Dex got married
(b) Darcy had been in England for 6 months
(c) Darcy's brother announced his wife was expecting
(d) Sondrine and Ethan broke up
2. What are Darcy's new friends' names?
(a) Blaire and Charlotte
(b) Gwen and Blaire
(c) Meg and Gwen
(d) Meg and Charlotte
3. What does Darcy say for the first time to Ethan?
(a) "I'm moving in"
(b) "I'm scared"
(c) "Sondrine's not right for you"
(d) "Love you"
4. Darcy nicknames a glamorous-looking woman at the restaurant after a famous children's story heroine - which one?
(d) Sleeping Beauty
5. What club do the couples go to after dinner?
6. What is the name of the restaurant Darcy goes to check the classifieds and regroup after her disastrous interview?
(a) Cozy Corner
(b) Tea House
(c) Susie's Diner
(d) Muffin Man
7. What did Annalise not send in her care package from the states?
(a) Us Weekly
(b) Oatmeal raisin cookies
(c) Anti-stretch-mark body oil
(d) None of the above
8. What is the name of Geoffrey's son?
9. What is the present?
(a) Pairs of booties
(b) Matching receiving blankets
(d) Stuffed animals
10. What color hair does Simon the Ginger have?
11. Darcy feels what for the first time the morning after her fight with Ethan?
(b) The baby kick
(c) Morning sickness
12. What is the milestone week of gestation for healthy twins?
13. Ethan and Darcy share their first real kiss in what month?
14. Darcy hopes someone will bring up which British topic she actually knows about?
(a) World Cup
(b) Bubble markets
(c) Tony Blair
(d) The Royal Family
15. What college did Darcy lie about getting into that Rachel was rejected from?
(c) Notre Dame
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy use for her "something blue"?
2. Darcy's breakup speech reminds her of what ex-boyfriend?
3. Where does Geoffrey's mother live?
4. Who does Darcy kiss at the end of the night?
5. Darcy makes a difficult phone call to whom?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)