Prologue | Chapter 1
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of Darcy's birth?
(a) Her mother was in labor for 72 hours
(b) She was born with no hair
(c) She was born by Cesarean Section
(d) Her mother refused drugs
2. What kind of ruler did Darcy consider herself growing up?
3. Where did Darcy grow up?
(a) New York
(c) Washington DC
4. What confession does Darcy make to her best friend, Rachel?
(a) She and Dex had called off the wedding
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She had an affair with the best man
(d) All of the above
5. What unexpected item does Darcy see on Rachel's nightstand?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) Prenatal vitamins
(c) Dex's custom Rolex
(d) An overturned picture frame
6. Where does Darcy find her ex-fiance hiding?
(a) Under the bed
(b) In the bathroom
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the closet
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. Where does Darcy go after discovering Rachel and Dex's relationship?
(b) Marcus' apartment
(d) A bar
This section contains 3,729 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)